Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Damian from Brissy's GSRX1100

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Hey Damian, Guess who.... My next ride will be Imbil Ralley. Should see if we can get some of these guys to come liven the party up a bit. Give you some competition in the slow race anyway.

Gday Zane.welcome to hell.the Imbill run,wouldnt be the Pink Ribbon run by any chance? full of bonnet lickers?. think damo mentioned you on the last ride out,whats your mount mate?

Gday Zane.welcome to hell.the Imbill run,wouldnt be the Pink Ribbon run by any chance? full of bonnet lickers?. think damo mentioned you on the last ride out,whats your mount mate?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Hey Zano! yeah im sure they'll love it!!! as far as the slow race goes mate im the slowest! they'll wanna be good to get slower hahaha i think these lads like it faster actually! Davo, imbil is a different run the the pink ribbon! zanes on a zrx1200, i think lol, its fugn naked anyway!!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Hey Zano! yeah im sure they'll love it!!! as far as the slow race goes mate im the slowest! they'll wanna be good to get slower hahaha i think these lads like it faster actually! Davo, imbil is a different run the the pink ribbon! zanes on a zrx1200, i think lol, its fugn naked anyway!!!

sounds good Damo,when the fukin fuck is it,Imbil rally that is? only just up the road from me so i might just break out the disco shoes for it.hope it doesn't clash with the pink ribbon run,i like a good bonnet licker event,might even break out the red dress for that one. Zanes on a ZX12 ay,we'll ait for him at every intersection.

sounds good Damo,when the fukin fuck is it,Imbil rally that is? only just up the road from me so i might just break out the disco shoes for it.hope it doesn't clash with the pink ribbon run,i like a good bonnet licker event,might even break out the red dress for that one. Zanes on a ZX12 ay,we'll ait for him at every intersection.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    not sure of the date as yet, ill get back to u!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    not sure of the date as yet, ill get back to u!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    ZRX 11 Davo. Ed Lawson style. Imbil is a great night out, good camping, good music, and good drinkin. Bring your own girls though, only ones last year were Damo's groupies, and he growls if you go near em..........

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    ZRX 11 Davo. Ed Lawson style. Imbil is a great night out, good camping, good music, and good drinkin. Bring your own girls though, only ones last year were Damo's groupies, and he growls if you go near em..........

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    November 19/20..... for Imbil, Pencil it in guys.
    Here is address for the website if anyone interested.... http://www.leisure-riders.com/imbilrally.htm

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    November 19/20..... for Imbil, Pencil it in guys.
    Here is address for the website if anyone interested.... http://www.leisure-riders.com/imbilrally.htm

spewin i'm out. be in sydeney that weekend for a wedding.

spewin i'm out. be in sydeney that weekend for a wedding.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123