Thread: Damo's Gsxr K1 750

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

Damo's Gsxr K1 750

Heres my new bike did a deal with Weasal as most probably already know.

It's A k1 750 and i love it - this thing goes stops and handles.

Done a bit of paint work to it repainted the seat unit and the top of the tank with a gt strip.

Lowered and moved the headlight forward and made a little screen thingy for it and gt stripped that to.

Reshaped the front guard after the abortion (sorry andy)that the previous owner had done.

Braced the dash and just gave it a general tidy up.

I've only got the tank and the front guard to repaint in gloss black.

And its pretty much sorted for now.

O and ive got some washers for the rear shock to raise the ride height abit.

Its a hire bike/ my bike if you know what i mean.

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    looks good damo

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Weekend Warrior
    Looks v cool. That thing goes like stink too. Nice swap

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    Love the paint and the screen man

Blog Entries
    Love the cyclops look and the little screen, nice work Damo..

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    Looks cool, interesting to see both bikes take on their new owners' personality.

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    true that

It's posted else where but fitted some flush mounts to the rear of the gixer.

does that undertail have half blinkers and half stop/tail damo? I got the k2 1000 tail off hugh and got an undertail off egay that has the same sort of lights that are half stop/tail ,half blinker on both sides but have an extra blinker underneath as well them little fellas look a bit tidier than these but

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    damo ill be at bens in the AM friday mate if your about for a natter and a coffee

quote:Originally posted by boris

does that undertail have half blinkers and half stop/tail damo? I got the k2 1000 tail off hugh and got an undertail off egay that has the same sort of lights that are half stop/tail ,half blinker on both sides but have an extra blinker underneath as well them little fellas look a bit tidier than these but
    Na stop tail only thats the reason for the indicators otherwise there would be no need for them ah

quote:Originally posted by damo1

Na stop tail only thats the reason for the indicators otherwise there would be no need for them ah
    well the one I bought also has little indicators underneath the round ones was just curious if the k1 750 undertail was the same as the k1 1000 undertail my blinkers underneath are a little bit different so I'm not as stupid as u seem to think mate here is the unit I bought
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Suzuki-GSXR-6...item2eab3622e1

quote:Originally posted by damo1

well the one I bought also has little indicators underneath the round ones was just curious if the k1 750 undertail was the same as the k1 1000 undertail my blinkers underneath are a little bit different so I'm not as stupid as u seem to think mate here is the unit I bought
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Suzuki-GSXR-6...item2eab3622e1
    Mate i never implied you were stupid, i was just keeping my reponse to a minimum.
    So sorry if i offended you.[:X]
    But i must say thats a very tasty under tray, so i can now see what you were saying about indicators under it.

LOL Damo if I was gonna be offended by u it would of happened a long time ago all good the led tail light I had in the '95 gix ass end was apparently shit with the sun behind me for the people following, but this 1 is a lot better cos half the round light is indicator as well as the little ones underneath much easier to see