Thread: Can anyone advise on any forthcoming shows

Weekend Warrior

Can anyone advise on any forthcoming shows

as i am now up and running from home, i need to spread the word, and possibly get a display going at any bike events that might be comming up, any advice would be great,

Bloke with a smaller stick
    I think you just missed a big one mate
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Your better off trying your luck at a few smaller bike shops and see if they will put your gear on the floor. There are no "bike" shows in Adelaide. You can have a trade table/display at Mallala race track when they run ride days/race meets.

Give G.C.Motorcycles a call they have a shop at Edwardstown (sth)and at Prospect (nth) ask for Martin, he's at Prospect and is a good bloke to deal with.

Weekend Warrior
    hey thanks, i appreciate that

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hey mate the ultimate blokes expo is coming up witch is in cahoots with extream hourse power show that would be a good place to go they have Car and Bikes there . Where abouts in adelaide are you I would be keen on talking to you bout some of your products to put into my shop Thanks Paul

Weekend Warrior
    im at sellicks beach, workin from home, MC news will be featuring a trick slencer on their show bike, plus a couple of other mags..the stuff i brought with me, once its gone thats it, i have to try and get more imported, so the first customers are going to be very lucky.
    my number is on my site www.sidekickperformance.com or www.adelaidepictures.com.au where is your shop?