Thread: PERTH ALL BIKE DRAGS Sunday 29th March

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

PERTH ALL BIKE DRAGS Sunday 29th March

Todays all bike drags, numbers wise about 70 bikes.2 Wasf members.george cbr600 p.b 12.07 morry 11.17..8 passes 7 wins 1 bloody red light ..shit... anyway ,bike was awesome.rider so so.

Well done, do you have any 200mtr times, I'm trying to see where abouts a 7sec 200mtr would see me on a 400mtr track.

Hey Stu,the time sheet gives 60ft..330ft..660ft(220meter)7.242sec162kmh hope that helps i know my 60 ft is slow thats where im trying to improve..have a great time at AFR. say gidday to the W.A.lads... morry

The 60' crueled me all weekend, nothing under 1.8, even with .0something reaction times, I think I just need to grow some gonads. I was getting 7ish at 185ish on 200 so cant wait to see what the 400 is. Hopefully will meet and have a yarn to them all this year, just stood around with me mouth open a lot last year in ore of it all a bit.

hey Stu,yeah the first hundred feet are where you make a huge gain im still learning ,anyway introduce your self to the lads have a beer for me .....morry