Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GambleR 711

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

GambleR 711

Okey, Here be a pic of my attempt at a "real" fighter.

As usual a 750 frame and a 1127 donk, some blingy bits, some not so blingy bits and lots of black. Still needs some tuning but seems to go ok........... Kinda wanted to go for the fighter but stock lookin kinda thing, dunno if it worked or not.......... did it ?
    Probably gunna be up for sale sometime soon as I have already built my next one in whats left of my little brain and gunna have to get rid of some bikes before i start another. .
    Can give ya a run down on what it got and what it dont got if anyone interested on the build.

O

Looks shit hot Doc, i like it alot. Gotta love those twin pipes.

nice one mate that looks good, what sought of price you going to put

is good, got it's own look, I like

Thanks blokes. The way I figure it owes me about 4K. Got 6 spotters, K2 thou rear arm,wheel,shock,subframe and tail. 748 duke brembo clutch n brake masters, full strip down and replacement or powder coat of pretty well everything. re coed usd forks, buell front guard, gpz900 screen hacked up.undertail, pods n shit like that, didnt get into the trick discs or nothin fancy like that but may upgrade to a dash instad of a pair of motodetail instruments. the pipes you all know, sounds mad a hell !!. Set of them nasurin rearsets, which after locktighting every bit of em seem fine.Ya cant see the mirrors real well but they are about 2" lue spot mirrors with the best adjustment for vision I have ever seen be it aftermarket or factory mirrors. no more lookin at ya shoulder Classic fighter lights and a egay oil cooler with pirtek lines. suspension and rear went in easy as and works amazingly. Ya can drop a straight edge from tank to tail its that flat, didnt want no upswept shit and u will notice it even has pillion pegs,a 2 seater fighter........

Looks fucken ace Doc. Rosco told me all about it.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm gettin on a bit and I love the old school Suzuki Fighter. When anyone at my local bike meet talks about streetfighters, thats the image that pops into my head.

Nice work matey, very nice.

Nice. Can you just give me the motor. Thanks.

Well done Doc Looks good considering some of your taste lol

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by Gsxar

Well done Doc Looks good considering some of your taste lol
    Sounds ominous.......

Got any more photos mate, from different angles?

Bin that screen and you could be onto something...

Weekend Warrior
    Like it a lot. Agree with CC though on the screen. Not sure if its a phase but any kind of fairing on the front at the moment doesn't seem appealing.

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    looking good doc you have put alot of work into this havnt ya mate now you should sell the buell and keep spending on the gix go on you know you want to hey while i have got ya did you get ya bits i sent out

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Hey blokes. The buell is kinda up for sale. I had a offer of 22K from a member of a nasty fuck off club who shall remain nameless. As for spendin on the gix, I have sorted thru the shed and I got another gt25 sittin there and a mate will do the manifold and plenum,sooo prolly turbo it for about 600 buck usin draw thru system...but I doubt booster could handle me hassling him again.. . But I dont think I wanna(they seem to go faster with dirty bike bars on em), bit scary, might drop back to clip ons yet...... Hey CC and Dave, I know what yas mean about the screen, but all u blokes go " AWWWWW I cant do 200 coz i get pulled off the bike,wish i had a screen", so i listened in the background as i always do and put a screen on it from the get go....... maybe coz its a kawasaki part yas dont like it ?? .. Debaser..... No, ask kaykev for a motor. he seems to trip over em lately... Hey Jo Jo, Tell me about it..... Least I didnt try to match the hardtop with black n gold .And you really shouldnt complain about my taste so :P :P. Thanks cbr,blade,oz,watevr and kev. I pretty happy with it so far.Needs a coupla things but i will get to em very soon.(If I dont sell it first). hey Si , i am rooted at doin pics, I still havent sent buell pics to Stu yet. I'm hopeless.Hey rod, I dont didnt get nuffin mate,just figured u forgot n we would catch up one day...Ummmm shit, where did that go to ?.

Update, just went n took some pics. I will shrinkerise em and post a few. Just to keep myself <s>abused</s> amused.

my bad mate i was just out back and they are still sitting here thank fuck i might give them to deano when he comes up here on the weekend mate and maybe he can pass them on

hahaha, you are as screwed up as me mate. all good. can pass em to Deano. I can get to him easier.He might not talk to me now he is a track star tho ?. . Top gassin Deano btw.

i had a weekend ........and i am still getting over it

Farkin hell, I just read how to upload multiple images............. i not a rocket scientist. copy,friggin paste this, hop on 1 foot, right mouse button,4th one down paste. i pretty smashed too. shit.. !!! All good Rod mate. thought sum theivin AUSSIE post took the bits. prolly kev.... thinkin about it.. Ok i am gunna try upload pics in one post....... hopefully.

good luck mate

quote:Originally posted by Docktor

...thought sum theivin AUSSIE post took the bits. prolly kev....
    You cheeky fucker Doc

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast