Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: US custom fighters magazine

Bloke with a smaller stick BillyWhizz888's Avatar

US custom fighters magazine

Fcuk Off Ya Twat

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Just got that email too. I'm gunna get one.

"It's the eighties and I'm down with the ladies"

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Free postage was on pre ordered...erm,orders.
    $8 from now I believe.
    Winging its way to my door now,I heard this morning.Onya Chris.

Bloke with a smaller stick BillyWhizz888's Avatar
    NOPE [u]free postage</u> until otherwise informed
    Fcuk Off Ya Twat

Blog Entries
    Even to Australia?

Yeah Si,mine was free postage.I emailed Chris about it a while back and he said "free postage"
    on the pre-ordered mag.Pretty bloody good of him I thought.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    got mine today

Yantosh, what do you think of it? Unfortunately, we got KILLED at the post office when shipping out the pre-orders... they charged us over $8 EACH to ship them to Australia!!! So, for now shipping IS being charged... however the cost is just getting the to AU, not the weight of them...

it costs $8 to ship one over there... but only $9 to ship 5... so, if any of you guys live close enough to eachother that you could order together, you could save a ton on shipping. If one of you orders 1, unfortunately, its going to cost you $14 to get it there... but if 5 of you get together and order, it would only cost you $7.80 to get 1 to you.

We are currently speaking with some people in Australia about setting up a distributor down there to substantially lower shipping costs, but it most likely won't happen until issue #2 at least...

Anyways, thanks for the support guys, hope you like the magazine! We've had a very good response so far in the States. Also, we need to get some Aussie 'fighters in there, anyone got really high res pics and a sweet fighter they want to show off? Hit me up: miller@customfighters.com

Blog Entries
    Have you changed your email address mate?

Got the mag today...wanna verdict Chris ?
    S'fuckin great.Content,pics,certainly price, I even like the stock it's printed on.Even got my username on the inside front cover,nice touch.
    Top job all round and if that's a sign of things to come I'll be subscribing fo'sure.
    Well done.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Got mine today, I hope that free postage thing is not a one off but seriously even if it is I will probably still get it, I would pay for postage if I could subscribe to streetfighters, bit of a hit and miss affair here in Canberra.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Have you changed your email address mate?
    No, I just have many email addresses.... why did it not work for some reason? If not, try almostbasic@gmail.com

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by ab420

Yantosh, what do you think of it? Unfortunately, we got KILLED at the post office when shipping out the pre-orders... they charged us over $8 EACH to ship them to Australia!!! So, for now shipping IS being charged... however the cost is just getting the to AU, not the weight of them...

it costs $8 to ship one over there... but only $9 to ship 5... so, if any of you guys live close enough to eachother that you could order together, you could save a ton on shipping. If one of you orders 1, unfortunately, its going to cost you $14 to get it there... but if 5 of you get together and order, it would only cost you $7.80 to get 1 to you.

We are currently speaking with some people in Australia about setting up a distributor down there to substantially lower shipping costs, but it most likely won't happen until issue #2 at least...

Anyways, thanks for the support guys, hope you like the magazine! We've had a very good response so far in the States. Also, we need to get some Aussie 'fighters in there, anyone got really high res pics and a sweet fighter they want to show off? Hit me up: miller@customfighters.com
    Just a thought mate - but how about selling us a PDF version - no freight and I am pretty sure you can do locked distribution versions so one per purchase no copy pasting to mates

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    i'd definitely buy a pdf version!
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

glad to hear some hype about the mag is going around. VERY glad to hear you guys like it. We worked real hard on this and its gonna keep rolling. So those of you who mentioned subscriptions, they are now available.

and as chris said...if you got hi res pics of a bike you want printed in fanmail, send us a couple with a spec list and your info. or if you got something we might want to feature hit us up for sure!!!

adam@customfighters.com

Im keep to subscribe! Which link do we use the U.S subscription one?

Weekend Warrior
    I would be keen for a PDF version, i have stopped buying the UK streetfighters "bible" for the time being due to it jumping up to $12 a copy now

yah a pdf version is a little to easy to distribute to the entire internet free of charge for my likes.

fightfan...if you want to order a subscription shoot me an email. I'm going to try and get up an ABROAD Subscription section in the store. . . writing it down on the neverending list to do as i type this!

You can do locked distribution pdf as said above, a couple of the market reports available that come in from the states use this function and it works. I'd be a subscriber to this, unless you can find an Aussie distributer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast