Thread: Wanted: Clutch Switch K1 Busa

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

Wanted: Clutch Switch K1 Busa

Anyone got a good clutch switch for a busa laying around ?

Yep send us your addy and I will post it up
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...-s-ZX7-project

RevHead
    just stick a fuse across to bridge it for now,. temporary!

ASF Premium Full Member
    NO!

Don't bridge, it will give you fucked up fuelling and ignition!

Use the Busa Clutch switch!

Quote Originally Posted by RevHead View Post
    just stick a fuse across to bridge it for now,. temporary!

Im thinking you can pull the wire out of the ecu to stop it seeing the input from the bypassed switch and that should solve the problem or I have seen a relay bypass but seem's harder than it needs to be but works. Im trying to get confirmation on pulling the wire will have to wait and see.
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    why not just leave it as standard

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Im just removing anything thats not 100% required and the left switch gear has the wiring for the clutch switch with it so if I can remove it I will.

OK so got an answer from Booster over on Psychobike
    Booster "You can pull the wire from the ecu on a gen 1 when you bridge the clutch switch wires,
    you will not be able to use the ecu for 2 step if you do , but thats about the only down side
    much better to do this than just bridge the wires and run on the neutral/clutch in mapping
    its timing maps are more conservative, and you have the low rpm limit

The brown wire, with editor it can be a shift light or nos trigger , just in case you ever go down that path"

So if you want to you can pull the wire from the ecu plug and tape it back out the way and all is good and if you decide that you want a 2 step you can put it all back

RevHead
    thats why i said temporary ,to get you home in case of being stopped some were!