Thread: ride gathering

fizzer49

ride gathering

ok guys i got rego on my bike who is up for a ride in the coming weeks i dont care where we go. would be good if we could geta group together. since the weather is starting to get better.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    mate if all goes well..(in the middle of transacting a bike)..i'll be in it for sure it's been a while since ive had a ride 18 LONG months

Weekend Warrior
    fuck wish my bike was finished

Weekend Warrior
    Seems a few of us here are in the same boat, my jiggers crank is with Jim Hanlon, and my parts have just arrived from Gast. In the mean time i have plenty of other things on and in her to get ready.[8D]
    Effie wont be seeing the outside of my shed until she's finished, ETA this time next year.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    i'm trying my arse off to get rid of the written off notice on my bike. comin close to two years now. due to comitments of the ankle biteing kind. and i work away in coober pedy so i've got one week a month to do all the shit i need to. i'm keen as fuk to twist my wrist this summer though hopefully regency will be kind. heh heh

i know what your saying daniel...i've gotta put my bike thru on monday

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
    hows your new bike wayne?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hi guys was thinking we should start to organise a ride end of october the weather is starting to get better. what do we think guys.

yep, I'm up for it, just not on a sunday Im not available sundays

gday ken got some electrical issues hoping to have em sorted today..then off for rego..cheers...will catch up asap

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hi anyone up for a ride this week before the 7th thats when my rego runs out

mate i wont have me new bike by then[V]..it gets delivered on the 19th..just in time for christmas

I got a new bike coming this week too!! Ummm, just to be different, i got an, ummm, sv1000 lol. Its a naked and its about $4000 cheaper than the one Im selling.

good one ken..got any pics?

coming. she'll arrive on Friday i think, then I just have to do the regency shuffle. not even sure what to do with that stuff. I pick up the bike at dry creek, take it straight to regency I gather and get it rego. do you have to make an appointment for the inspection?

ken is it regoed in sth oz? or interstate...if its interstate all you have to do is get an id check..vin and engine no. $49 and plates

its from nsw, out of rego. It will have a one day permit for friday, i pick it up from dry creek and ride it to regency. that sounds ok, hopefully there wont be too much of a queue for it.

usually takes about 20mins mate...they just check theres no money owing and not stolen..they are pretty casual..theres a coupla blokes who ride so its pretty kool