Thread: FS CB750 SOHC parts- Mostly Engine bits

chopaweeza

FS CB750 SOHC parts- Mostly Engine bits

Oi All . As many here have older Jappa's I'm listing here first . Too many parts to list . All the motor bits for one & several half engines, carbs , a frame , swingarms , pipes and no bodywork except a few guards.

No - wheels , tanks , seats , electrics or side covers .

Am starting to trim down my hoard of everything in the next 4 months before I put the house on the market. Interest rates are a killer but sensible offers only as half belongs to Dutch . Here for a few days before I start ebaying it all.

Up next I will start on my stuff with a box of 04' GSXR750 parts & a box of 03' Mean Streak parts . More to follow after that.

Wayne 0425 216326

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Just had a question so I'll add the answer here too. Parts sold seperately , in clumps or make a reasonable offer on the lot.

will you start selling the 04 gsxr stuff once all this is gone? interested to know what you have please!

I'll start on that when I sort out the box . Anything you are after ? Not alot left .

Weekend Warrior
    Hi Wayne. What is there in the the way of good cranks. And cases that have not had chain damage.

Chris

quote:Originally posted by chopaweeza

I'll start on that when I sort out the box . Anything you are after ? Not alot left .
    no dramas, just ineterested to see what you have that i can adapt to fit my bike. mostly chassis stuff, not so intested in engine or bodywork.

There is a complete F1 bottom end . I think it is seized . The cases on it are good too. Sold the spare cranks shortly after we got the parts .