Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAARRRRRKKKKK

fcuk

FAARRRRRKKKKK

FARKEN HELLLLLLLLLLLL i just got done speeding 63km in a 50km zone ...didnt even know it was a 50 zone... all i know is thats it for me when i pay my fine my licence will be suspended for 3 months ........... faarrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeee deadddddddddddddd..... once again FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    That sux. You can almost take for granted now that all residential areas are 50 zones.

Too bad. Thats fucked.

Ouch! Ignorance should be a valid excuse hey! Too bad Sammy!

Weekend Warrior
    There used to be a good behavior bond in nsw, were you would be on 1 point for 12 months rather then losing you license for 3 months. If you do loose it though, it will give you a bit of time to build up your bike :-)

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    im on said good behavior bond for another 2.5months .ive got to be a super good boy ..its like chad says u can only apply for it if you get done on the totting up process .but its better than losin your licence

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

im on said good behavior bond for another 2.5months .ive got to be a super good boy ..its like chad says u can only apply for it if you get done on the totting up process .but its better than losin your licence
    I take it the number plate will be coming off on the 17th then? [8D]

Weekend Warrior
    How does this points system work then, you loose your liscence for just going over the limit.Bloody crazy.

Weekend Warrior
    Mate here in Aus these days you can lose your license for not paying ya bloody parking permits. True, doing no fucking speed and the thieving bastards still reckon you're a menace. We're being run by leaches, nancies and nannies these days.

(PS done one of those 12 month good behaviour thingeys quite a few years ago Jock, really fucken suck they do)

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    i enquired about that probationary 1 point licence thing and i have a dilemma. Basically if i go on this thing then i have to stay on it for a FULL YEAR and ride really really good for a FULL FRIGGEN YEAR. but if i just bite the bullet and do my 3 months then once my 3 months is up then i get all my lovely points back and still have room for errors.. not sure of what to do.. what would you guys do ???

Depends how much u need a licence! If u can make it thru 3 months easily then I would do that!If u get done while on probation ur r FUCKED!

Are you sure you get ALL of your points back after 3 months?
    I don't think that's right. When you get it back, you're on probation so you can't get fined again until 3 years after your first loss of points ie. points are given back 3 years after they're taken. Check up on it because it'll influence your decision.

Basically it's the same as doing the 1 point year thing except that you have to go 3 months first without a licence. Which one would you prefer?

Weekend Warrior
    Don't think that's right Bear, taking the 3 months loss will result in more points on your license faster. That was certainly the case here in the ACT. Even after takinh the 12 month option I ended up with more points than if I had waited for the points to normally time out (Is it 3 years or 18 months till lost points are regained?)

PS the 12 month option ain't so bad, jut make sure you drive a slow car

^^^
    Or a honda.

I lasted 2 years on 2 points. blew em all in a 9 month period but didn't want to kill my insurance rating totaly by loosing my license. Slowest 2 years of my life - but at any rate - they can't get you for speeding going around corners

ASF Premium Full Member
    I lost mine on points just before the 07 fools run. Elected to take a 12 month probationary licence, 'cause i really wanted to ride to Dubbo. I managed to get through fine.

Then again, when i was younger, my 3 month ban turned into a 3 year ban and community service.
    more titanium than my bike

Last time I lost my licence was in QLD and a long time ago so yeh it's probably diff to NSW now. Just check for sure, is all I'm saying.

3 years for points to renew in NSW (I think it used to be 2). I know that for sure because I got a letter from the RTA last week as a warning - I've lost 10 points since I started riding the evil motard. [B)]

I've only got 2 left now and this NSW ride is going to test my sensibility. I'll be a nervous tail-end-charlie.

Weekend Warrior
    That motard sounds like fun.

Dunno about the others, but I'll be cruising the highways and playing on the by-ways. (But saying that I did have a lapse on the last AFR I did, and decided to pass a few people right in front of a camera. Musta been one of those ones without film though cos I didn't get a ticket).

quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

^^^
    Or a honda.

I lasted 2 years on 2 points. blew em all in a 9 month period but didn't want to kill my insurance rating totaly by loosing my license. Slowest 2 years of my life - but at any rate - they can't get you for speeding going around corners

Nope, they just get you neg/reckless

Weekend Warrior
    just cop it mate, 3 months no riding is better than 12 months riding like a girl

Weekend Warrior
    I did the 12 month 1 point thing around 2-3 years ago, got all 12 points back after the 12 months.

Something you may not of thought about, 12 month probation is not loosing your licence. If you loose your licence it will go on your record and will affect insurance ect.

Be good n do the 12 months, as painful as it is it will save you in the long run.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast