Thread: chuffed

chuffed

chuffed

Hi guys, abit further north than a lot of you, caught the drag racing bug last year when i took my zx12 out to a test and tune 10.8@142 and on an impulse bought this.

not impressed with the performance of a stock 750 have since sourced a damaged zx12 to play with. Anyone want a 91 Gsxr 750 only ridden on weekends and never in the rain.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Portsmouth costa del south coast, England
    Welcome to the site chuffed

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    welcome mate... maybe try to shrink those pics a bit next time, just a thought..

A tip for viewing oversize pics: Use the control (ctrl) key combined with the minus (-) key to reduce the view till the pic fits in the window, use ctrl and the plus (+) key to expand back to normal.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    cheers chalky, im no good with computers...
    thats the nicest gesture evr, a free bike.. ill take the 750 off you mate, just send it down to melbourne for us..

Blog Entries
    Hey Chuffed welcome aboard mate. We have a few members in Gladstone and I think there's one or two in Mackay as well. Try and catch up with them sometime. As for selling a 750 drag bike, you'll probably have a problem on this site but why not try one of our members sites: www.dragbike.com.au - I reckon they'd be interested or maybe even point you in the right direction. Also, try sticking it in the Bikes for sale section of the forum.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Thanks guys, I'll even resize the pics before i post em

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Hey chuffed, I'm about to try the whole drag racing thing myself. Just curious but what times does the stock 750 do? I've got some mates here at Gladstone one with stock Yamaha (r1 10.4) sec and the other a stock Kawasaki zx10 (10.8 sec)I'm gonna go with them on easter sunday to the test & tune & see how my XJR 1300 goes.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Only been to one TnT with it due to work ran a 11.8 no track prep robs me of a good 60' I have a 1100 with a JE kit lined up for it but dont know if its worth the it, when i can pick up a dropped zx12 for 4k

Mate enjoy your day at the strip, ask questions and enjoy. Its good being able to ride there, race, then ride home again.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    hey mate welcome. when's the next tnt on at palmara? is zx12 still on the road?
    p.s. its good to see another member from mackay.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Next TnT is this Friday, i cant make it, i'll b at work