Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Officialy pulling out of April

Razorback

Officialy pulling out of April

Well I must apologise guys (and girls)

I have already told Gix, but I feel I should at least let everyone know...

I wont be making it to April Fools. I have had the combined shafting of the Bandit not be ready yet and unlikely to be ready in the next 21 days... and my Boss told me hed "appreciate it" if Id postpone my leave since we had someone quit this week.

It sux unholy amounts of ass but there is nothing I can do. I told Gix I would kick in for whatever money has been spent booking stuff on my behalf if any... but that about all I can do.

I trust you will all have a great time and Im not looking forward to seeing the pictures because Im sure it will rub salt in even more. Maybe next year or later this year if something else gets organised like the straightliners.

Just to show you where Im at... This was the Bandit about 8 hours ago...

Considering we still have to deal with a half fried wiring loom and registration I just cant see it happening even if I did decide to say f@#$ what work wants...

BUGGA!! [xx(]

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Thanks for the offical "i cant make it" mate. Maybe you could have a beer or bourbon or 15 of them with Rich, on the 1st of April to celebrate. He is only a few mins from you. and makes a mean drop. ill ring him on the night and expect to speak to you

Yeah thanks mate. Rich emailed me last weekend to go for a burn. I said "unless you want me hugging you on the back of the Busa then its gonna have to wait". We are catching up for a coffee this week I think

Onya mate, he is a good bloke makes even better bourbon

Razor you have 2 many toys in your shed,a bit less typing and a bit more building woulda got ya there mate,but no worries...ya probly wont be the only 1 to pull out.As for costs,i have spoken to Gix and we have decided that a late cancellation fee of $169 will be sufficient,which will go towards our stand at "bike week" this year.I will send you a tax invoice shortly...cheers.

LOL Davo (Im assuming your joking)

Thats not my shed that is Sunrasia Motorcycle Wreckers. They are letting me use that stand and all their nice tools n stuff to fug up my bandit. So far Im doing a pretty good job

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    if you need anything to speed it up let me know

i guess i'll catch u next time
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Yea, Davo's taking the piss mate. You're all good. Shame you can't make it. Penalty / compromise means you have to catch up with rich and show us a picture of you running down the street hand in hand, happy non-Fools-Run geezers stylee.

Yeah, you could get Mr smile bike man to join the three of you. Could even find a PINK trumpy to do it on!!!!!![:I]

But watch that Rich bloke, his brother's dodgier than kebabs mate.

Pity yer not coming mate, woulda liked to catch up.

Yeah thanks guys... its f$%#ed up... but life is basically like that.. Rich and I will drown our sorrows together no doubt... maybe I can put the back wheel on and he can tow me on the busa

Weekend Warrior
    Razor, I have Sunday and Monday off if you want to catch up for a beer. Sunday arvo would suit me the best, just pick the pub and time and I'll get back to you.

Cheers Rich

Hi Rich yeah Ill be in that for sure mate. Email me your moble number or something.

1st it was Puppet and Rexie falling in love [:X] (even with a rash) now its Rich and Razorback going on a date . I can feel the love already! Streetfighters is turning into a real little match maker site. Now who takes the flowers? Rich or Razor.

Weekend Warrior
    Go get fucked....

Cheers Rich

Now now don't be like that Oz, just because the two of them would rather have a quiet weekend together out in the country, rather than get pissed with the boys doesn't mean anything...........

It doesn't does it Rich/Razor? I mean it's just an innoccent weekend together ain't it. It's all about two platonic blokes camping together. Ain't it?

PS the Mildura local pub is on the back trail Brokeback mountain isn't it?

Got mail from Miss Bear today,she says sorry to all but she cant make it this time around.Spewin Claire,but i understand.Therefore there be a few extra beds avaliable,but dont get excited coz i just moved a few blokes off the floor into beds,so the pubs are still full.

Im gonna buy a cowboy hat [:I]

got another from Hornet boy,work has fucked him up the arse so he wont be able to make it.Spewin for ya Tim.

quote:Originally posted by davo

got another from Hornet boy,work has fucked him up the arse
    Was he on the crew filming Brokeback Mountain ? [:I]

Weekend Warrior
    mmmm... with all the references to brokeback mountain and blokes dating each other I think this pic is appropriate.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast