Thread: classic oldskool

ozkat

classic oldskool

Long and low just the way i like em.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    very nice.

Isn't that blue one so puuuurty.
    The original GSX11 model , even has the original 19L tank (1st 6 months had 19L tank, then went to 21L for the Castrol 6 Hr), and then some.

Definitely want another one of them one day.

That blue model has some serious kit bolted to the back of what looks like a 'stock' frame.I love that swingarm,and there's more gear stuffed in the front of it, than there is on the rest of the bike, although the fuel injected turbo setup is also pretty serious, and it looks like he's got it rego'd, fark!![]beautiful

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Are they heavy compared to the GSXR1100s? I've wanted an EFE for aaaaages! I nearly bought one with polished welded lightened crank, deep overbraced extended JMC swingarm, NOS bottle all wired up, ported gasflowed. with nos it made 250bhp and achieved low nine's (took his word for it) and for only 2,200 pounds! Only a few thing's put me off and that was the messy wiring, the single disk with six pots on the front end and the fact that even with 24hrs notice he still hadn't managed to recharge the battery in time for my test ride! So i got to sit on it and slobber, that was it! [V]

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    These models are f...n great!!! In Athens, instead of supersport bikes, some street warriors use them for outlaw street racing... [^]

GSX1100EF 238 Kilo's, 86 GSX-R1100 210 Kilo's.

But the EF is larger, longer, and more top heavy than the GSX-R. It also runs older generation frame, brakes etc. While the GSX-R produced 5 more horsepower, it was at higher revs, and the EF produced more torque, at only 6500 revs, a true grunt monster.

Neither of the bikes above is an EF, they're both 1075cc machines (EF = 1135 cc) going by the bodywork/frames (EF = square section tubing), although the Blue one at least looks like it could be running an EF motor, and an aftermarket block (?).

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Larry Taylor's 1981 GS 7/11 Turbo

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    that blue one is just right!!!
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Both bikes have buckets of style & class. Both are outstanding pieces of engineering genius and I'd like either in my garage. Outragious and Ubercool....

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    I love all the big GSX's,
    but a nice Kat would beat the rest [8D]