Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me Testing the DataBase

apexhost

Me Testing the DataBase

Just testing with SQL DB

yeah me too.think i got a dodgey batch.

yeah me too.think i got a dodgey batch.

Blog Entries
    Just for everyone to know - Dave who wrote that top message saved our site. He is from Apexhost down in Melbourne and has helped me out with Aussie Streetfighters from the start. If it wasn't for this guy the website wouldn't be half as big as it is now. I can't thank him enough for his efforts. He was working all last night upgrading the website to new servers and all manner of other sorts of techno babble that will confuse Davo but Chalky would understand totally. If anybody knows of someone who needs their website hosted on quality Linux or Windows servers located in AUSTRALIA, and likes to have A1 service and tech support like I have never had before with any other server company anywhere in the world, get in touch with Dave at Apexhost - www.apexhost.com.au

Blog Entries
    Just for everyone to know - Dave who wrote that top message saved our site. He is from Apexhost down in Melbourne and has helped me out with Aussie Streetfighters from the start. If it wasn't for this guy the website wouldn't be half as big as it is now. I can't thank him enough for his efforts. He was working all last night upgrading the website to new servers and all manner of other sorts of techno babble that will confuse Davo but Chalky would understand totally. If anybody knows of someone who needs their website hosted on quality Linux or Windows servers located in AUSTRALIA, and likes to have A1 service and tech support like I have never had before with any other server company anywhere in the world, get in touch with Dave at Apexhost - www.apexhost.com.au

On ya Dave.

I'll keep this in mind when anyone asks about hosting.

On ya Dave.

I'll keep this in mind when anyone asks about hosting.

Weekend Warrior
    thanx dave! im sure someones got a free blowjob voucher

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Good stuff Dave, you are loved by one and all

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Good stuff Dave, you are loved by one and all

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    so much for the tough fighter image...
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    so much for the tough fighter image...
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Weekend Warrior
    please dont take this the wrong way...... fucking homo game boy type nerds, more time on keys, and leave footpegs to us....... just kidding.. nice stuff

I take it you're not in IT mate (Although I am and I think the same way[)] )

Weekend Warrior
    I do at times have to look after our IT guys in the middle east... They have had to drive half way across Iraq a number of times to fix Sat and live feed stuff ( that we fucked)....IT makes the world go round, but to keep them in their place, they must wear dresses and serve piss at our piss ups.... hahaha "When it comes to the slaughter - bullets and water" oh, and IT helps

Weekend Warrior
    I do at times have to look after our IT guys in the middle east... They have had to drive half way across Iraq a number of times to fix Sat and live feed stuff ( that we fucked)....IT makes the world go round, but to keep them in their place, they must wear dresses and serve piss at our piss ups.... hahaha "When it comes to the slaughter - bullets and water" oh, and IT helps

You in Defence housing?

I worked for Defence Housing Authority for three years up until late 04. I sorted out the Defence Member information systems for the Authority (ie resolving PMKEYS and the old EmployeeID). If you've been in since before 04 I will have seen your name at some stage.

You in Defence housing?

I worked for Defence Housing Authority for three years up until late 04. I sorted out the Defence Member information systems for the Authority (ie resolving PMKEYS and the old EmployeeID). If you've been in since before 04 I will have seen your name at some stage.

Weekend Warrior
    Na mate,

I was in from 1991 till 2003, I was in 3 RAR, sniper supervisor....I have been chasing money in Middle East, private contracts, etc,since then. Thats how I earned enough for my dream bike.... I was a SGT when I left, and that PMKEYS stuff was a nightmare for us... pay etc.

you interested in some private hitman contracts NTB?sound like the right man 4 the job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast