Thread: After pic of Burnout

Gsxar

After pic of Burnout

You know how in life there is something’s you just have to do? lol
    Well nobody had to twist my arm to get me to enter the burn out comp on the weekend, I turned up with a spare wheel all ready to go for the party that night.. Now I did ask around and was told Bridgestone didn’t have metal in it… guess what it does
    The bike was getting painted anyway, have another taillight so it’s only costing my $70 to replace the plate…… Took forever to pop sparks flying out for about a metre n a half.
    Drum roll now for the funny part [)][8)] at first I thought I was imagining the burning sensation in my butt, but no metal has gone through my leather pants pierced my butt and is burning like all *&%! [:I].
    Now I know for a lot of u 4 chicks with tweezers around your butt may seem like a good thing lol but can't say I enjoyed that bit at all
    It’s all good I WON

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Good one Jo, any pics of the action? Yeah I mean the chicks with tweezers of course

Good one Jo, any pics of the action? Yeah I mean the chicks with tweezers of course

Blog Entries
    Go Jo! That's some nice work you've done there lady. Sustained the same number plate mods that Damo and Oz discovered, and that tyre shredded BIG TIME! You must have some pictures somewhere surely? SHOW ME SHOW ME!

Blog Entries
    Go Jo! That's some nice work you've done there lady. Sustained the same number plate mods that Damo and Oz discovered, and that tyre shredded BIG TIME! You must have some pictures somewhere surely? SHOW ME SHOW ME!

Weekend Warrior
    Hahaha! That's an absolute ripper! Where's the smokey action pics though?!?!

Weekend Warrior
    Hahaha! That's an absolute ripper! Where's the smokey action pics though?!?!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hey Jo, thats exactly how mine ended up lookin!!! although i didnt get the bits in the ass thank F&%! nice work! wanna see some more pics of the action tho!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hey Jo, thats exactly how mine ended up lookin!!! although i didnt get the bits in the ass thank F&%! nice work! wanna see some more pics of the action tho!

Waiting for people to forward me the action shots, soon as I get some I will upload

Waiting for people to forward me the action shots, soon as I get some I will upload