Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [SOLD] Katana 7/11

Jaded

[SOLD] Katana 7/11

I bought this Kat earlier this year from a bloke who owned it for over 10 years. Since Ive owned it, I have had no problems with it whatsoever. The engine and electrics are very reliable and its starts first go everytime. I do regular maintenance and take it easy when riding it.

As you can see from the pics, this Katana has had a lot of attention and $$$ spent on it. The bodywork is all original which has been painted GOLD a few years ago. The headlight fairing is the original plastic (not aftermarket fibreglass) . It was orginally a 750 Katana which has been fitted with an 1100 engine, oil cooler, Upside Down Forks, 17" gixxer rims with new Bridgestone BT-014 front tyres and BT-020 rear tyres, gixxer brakes with floating discs and braided brake lines. The modifications are good quality and have been approved by an engineer with the engineers report noted on the rego papers, so it is all approved, legal and legit. Ive added a brand new 4-1 Formula1 exhaust system with Magnum can and gold hi-rise tapered handlebars. (I just preferred the higher 'bars so I could cruise around all day in comfort). I still have the clip-ons and they will sell with the bike if the new owner wants to revert back to using them.

I'll never get back the money I spent on it, but Im looking for $6000. I wont consider offers over the phone, but if someone is standing in front of me with cash, I'll listen. I dont want to let every Tom, Dick and Harry come around for a joy ride, so please call only if you are genuinely interested in buying this Katana. Call James on 0429 858 035 to inspect. If your call goes to my voicemail, please leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as I can.

Cheers

James

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Hi James,

Couple of Questions,

1... Where are you !
    (rough idea of area)

2... Do you know what the engine came out of ET / EX / SD ?

Tony.J.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Hi James,

Couple of Questions,

1... Where are you !
    (rough idea of area)

2... Do you know what the engine came out of ET / EX / SD ?

Tony.J.

Blog Entries
    That is a real Tidy Kat you got there mate. What's getting the love now for you to sell it?

Blog Entries
    That is a real Tidy Kat you got there mate. What's getting the love now for you to sell it?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    oh bloody hell dont do this to me..... my missus will fuckin kill me when she finds out.

oh bloody hell dont do this to me..... my missus will fuckin kill me when she finds out.

Go on Oz, you KNOW you want it []
    I'm sure you can do without sex for a while [B)][:0]
    There's no such thing as too many Katanas in the garage.

Go on Oz, you KNOW you want it []
    I'm sure you can do without sex for a while [B)][:0]
    There's no such thing as too many Katanas in the garage.

Blog Entries
    I knew it would ring your bell Oz. Ring it harder mate - You know you wan' it!

Blog Entries
    I knew it would ring your bell Oz. Ring it harder mate - You know you wan' it!

New to Streetfighters
    Gday Tony - Im in Sydney mate. Im not sure what the engine came out of.

Gix - Thanks mate. I'm not sure whats next. I just dont get time to ride like I used to so Im not in a hurry to jump on anything straight away. I used to own a ZRX and Ausrex's bike was tempting, but unless something really grabs me, I'll hang for a while.

New to Streetfighters
    Gday Tony - Im in Sydney mate. Im not sure what the engine came out of.

Gix - Thanks mate. I'm not sure whats next. I just dont get time to ride like I used to so Im not in a hurry to jump on anything straight away. I used to own a ZRX and Ausrex's bike was tempting, but unless something really grabs me, I'll hang for a while.

cant beat them F1 pipes.class,performance an looks.best bit my GSXR has ever seen. nice package Jimmy,rekon Ozfizz will snap it up if he can sell the much more powerful 1100M[?][xx(]

cant beat them F1 pipes.class,performance an looks.best bit my GSXR has ever seen. nice package Jimmy,rekon Ozfizz will snap it up if he can sell the much more powerful 1100M[?][xx(]

I thought you had a ZXR750 now Octane?

Wasn't that you looking for a jack-up kit the other day?

I take it you still have the bike.

I thought you had a ZXR750 now Octane?

Wasn't that you looking for a jack-up kit the other day?

I take it you still have the bike.

Blog Entries
    Shit James. I just realised your bike wasn't in the BIKES FOR SALE section of the main website. Why didn't you tell me mate? It's there now. A few technophobes avoid the forum and go to normal website pages instead. You do still have it don't you? I haven't just done that for nothing?

Blog Entries
    Shit James. I just realised your bike wasn't in the BIKES FOR SALE section of the main website. Why didn't you tell me mate? It's there now. A few technophobes avoid the forum and go to normal website pages instead. You do still have it don't you? I haven't just done that for nothing?

New to Streetfighters
    Hey Guys,

Yep I stil have the Kat, however I got two calls for it on the weekend! A bloke from down the south coast is planning on coming up this week - but I'll believe it when I see him. Thanks Gix for adding it to the front classifieds - I appreciate the effort. The ad looks bloody good too!

And Yes - I bought a 1989 ZXR750 H1. I didnt plan to buy it, but a bloke asked for offers on it and so I made him an offer and he said yes! It was at the same time that I thought I had a buyer for the Katana, but that fell through, so I now have two bikes. Ive had to do a few things to it to get it up to scratch and now its running well. I planned to streetfighter it when I bought it, but Im enjoying it as it is at the moment.

Heres a pic of it up the Oxley 2 days after I bought it. I rode down the Oxley with no front brake which was exciting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast