Thread: Davo, Boh and the Mee

BOHEMION

Davo, Boh and the Mee

Went up for a quick spirt with Davo about lunch time to Mt Mee, Had aball of of a run up. Sitting havin a yarn and photo session and Jim from Hand Made racers showed up on his Bike, Davo got instantly exited when he saw jim's ride!

P.S That guy in da white pants behind Davo finished a 5L goon bag in about 30mins... having a nice Sunday on the Mee in da sun and his trusty goon!!![xx(]

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    hey bo, the duk is looking good with the pipes and other stuff

Cheers mate!

Blog Entries
    Looks bloody great mate, especially in that shot. It's begging for a coat of black paint to make it look even smaller and meaner mate. Nice one for Jim turning up too.

wtf's a goon bag?

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    GOON!!!............... of

FORTUNE!!! yay!

did i tell u about the time i put my helmet on a glass top table at a party, then played goon of fortune all night followed by the mandetory solid burps
    only to discover in the morning that there was goon all over the table and it had soaked up into my helmet

that was a "sobering" journey home
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

its a silver bladder/pillow that cask wine comes in Chalky. how fukin hornful is Jim's beast. the man is just a walking encyclopedia of motorcycle knowledge.we must have sat around for near 2 hours talkin bikes an mods,is there anything he cant build,not fukin likely.then it was off for a leasurely ride to Dayboro, well fuk my black goat, Jim's bike handles an sounds like a fukin weapon. most impressed. beta throw in a plug for those who dont already know. www.handmaderacers.com Jim builds all sorts,(carbon fibre,alloy,fibre glass,performance tuning an engine rebuilds) so if ya lookin for somthing special give him a buzz,10% off for ASF members.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    way to go fellas, but where was my invite ya dogs!!! fugn missed out again lol Davos on 999 posts, what happens next?

Sorry Damo was a last minute move and ditch to get out of the house.[)]