Thread: strawb!

strawb09

strawb!

hey lads! been a while(sorry)just lettin use know, lost my licence 4 9 mths. farrrrrrrk!!!!!suppose, 201 in a 100 zone, 9 mtns aint 2 bad huh? so the bike is up 4 sale if use know any1 after it. its back 2 stock now( keep my fighter bits 4 the next 1) ive got 16k on it but will move a `lil` let me know huh n keep in touch n i`ll c use on the road in , well 8mths now! time flies huh?(not fucken fast enough)

spewin 4 ya mate,didnt last long. wish i had a spare 16 large,surely puppet will buy it?

spewin 4 ya mate,didnt last long. wish i had a spare 16 large,surely puppet will buy it?

Weekend Warrior
    Strwb09, 9 months is lite.... they will normally charge you with speed manner dangerous, which comes with a min. of 12 months...

Weekend Warrior
    Strwb09, 9 months is lite.... they will normally charge you with speed manner dangerous, which comes with a min. of 12 months...

Weekend Warrior
    fark that's no good... but i have to ask, did you get a nice photo of your bike cracking the double tonne? [8D]

Weekend Warrior
    fark that's no good... but i have to ask, did you get a nice photo of your bike cracking the double tonne? [8D]

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    damn, i got done 151klms in a 60 zone and only got 6 months.
    Nice work Strawb.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    damn, i got done 151klms in a 60 zone and only got 6 months.
    Nice work Strawb.

I got pinged 190 in an 80 years ago, 12 months, $1500, AND 3 year good behaviour

But I was an on-call nurse back then, so the next week the judge gave me a 24hr, 7 day a week, anywhere in ACT work licence. Go figure.

I got pinged 190 in an 80 years ago, 12 months, $1500, AND 3 year good behaviour

But I was an on-call nurse back then, so the next week the judge gave me a 24hr, 7 day a week, anywhere in ACT work licence. Go figure.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    thanx lads, yep, got charged with dangerous op of a vehicle!??? 6 cop cars all up, 4 had the road block, 1 we didnt stop 4, and 1 unmarked got us again at 157! impounded the bikes 4 48 hrs( i was on my girlies k5, she wanted 2 stop at the road block 2 get pics ) all up including the solicitor, cost about $3200 ouch! wadda ya gona do huh? take it easy, n i`ll keep in touch!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    thanx lads, yep, got charged with dangerous op of a vehicle!??? 6 cop cars all up, 4 had the road block, 1 we didnt stop 4, and 1 unmarked got us again at 157! impounded the bikes 4 48 hrs( i was on my girlies k5, she wanted 2 stop at the road block 2 get pics ) all up including the solicitor, cost about $3200 ouch! wadda ya gona do huh? take it easy, n i`ll keep in touch!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    ah man u gota put up them picci!!!!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    ah man u gota put up them picci!!!!

anyone on a K5 should be able to outrun 6 cop cars,ya just gotta report it stolen as soon as ya get home

anyone on a K5 should be able to outrun 6 cop cars,ya just gotta report it stolen as soon as ya get home