Thread: Gsxr 750/1100 fron Fairing needed

Gsxar

Gsxr 750/1100 fron Fairing needed

I’m after a broken Gsxr front fairing to go on a 89. Can be 750/ 1100 Doesn’t matter. Got to be very cheap or free even (Somewhere in Vic would be good but if not will pay postage)
    as it will be destroyed for a good cause, n make lots of kids smile
    Yell out if any1 can help.
    Thanks

Wot? you planning on falling off in front of'em?

Wot? you planning on falling off in front of'em?

.i have em Jo and wadda ya know,they're red an black.but free and cheap are deffinately outa the question.fuckin collectors items these days so i'm not happy about seein them get chopped up,but everythings for sale at the right price[:X]

.i have em Jo and wadda ya know,they're red an black.but free and cheap are deffinately outa the question.fuckin collectors items these days so i'm not happy about seein them get chopped up,but everythings for sale at the right price[:X]

Blog Entries
    Have a good condition one in white and blue, not broken in any way, but like Davo, I would have a bit of a problem giving it away. I need to fund other bits!

Blog Entries
    Have a good condition one in white and blue, not broken in any way, but like Davo, I would have a bit of a problem giving it away. I need to fund other bits!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I had what you need but most of those bits went in a Maxi-Skip about 2 months ago..... I'll ask around the blokes that kept filling up their cars everytime they came over and see if any scavved them. From memory there was a set of Slabby fairings or two in fair to shit house condition so that might be what what you were after.... Shit Happens I guess

I had what you need but most of those bits went in a Maxi-Skip about 2 months ago..... I'll ask around the blokes that kept filling up their cars everytime they came over and see if any scavved them. From memory there was a set of Slabby fairings or two in fair to shit house condition so that might be what what you were after.... Shit Happens I guess

I checked around and no one admits to having the fairing panels....Sorry mate.

I checked around and no one admits to having the fairing panels....Sorry mate.