Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Bike New Old Bike...

Razorback

Old Bike New Old Bike...

Hi guys, I have been lurking for a while, thought Id reveal my latest project.

Well I just moved from SA to VIC and in the process had to sell my beloved and much spent on 2002 GSXR1000 to help with the deposit on the new house. Here she is... dont even like looking at the pics now shes gone.. Too many mods to list basically.

Well now the latest project is streetfightering this bandit. Some of you may recognise it. Its Matt Mingay's old stunt bike. Its currently in 400 peices, but I have already got all the bits I need to basically finish it. I will post more when shes done, hopefully about 2-4 weeks.

Weekend Warrior
    Way to go Razor!

Where are you located in Vic?

I saw the ebay ad for this bike - have you been able to get RWC with the flamethrower still attached?

Weekend Warrior
    Way to go Razor!

Where are you located in Vic?

I saw the ebay ad for this bike - have you been able to get RWC with the flamethrower still attached?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Cheers mate...

Im in Mildura. Got the bandit shipped here. They made it look pretty good in the pictures [)] Its a lot rougher than it appears, but it runs well and with the 1340 kit and the dyna work Im happy with it.

Its currently getting all the gear on it for roadworthy but mostly custom bits like non stock instruments etc. Got a full SS Yoshi for it and a solo seat conversion from Germany [}]

So all in all after paint etc, it should look and go well. Not in the same leauge as the gixxer but it should be a lot of fun when we are done with it.

As for the flame thrower.... Matt said I should fit it back on after rego But I resisted the temptation. Its for sale if your interested... $20 anyone

Cheers mate...

Im in Mildura. Got the bandit shipped here. They made it look pretty good in the pictures [)] Its a lot rougher than it appears, but it runs well and with the 1340 kit and the dyna work Im happy with it.

Its currently getting all the gear on it for roadworthy but mostly custom bits like non stock instruments etc. Got a full SS Yoshi for it and a solo seat conversion from Germany [}]

So all in all after paint etc, it should look and go well. Not in the same leauge as the gixxer but it should be a lot of fun when we are done with it.

As for the flame thrower.... Matt said I should fit it back on after rego But I resisted the temptation. Its for sale if your interested... $20 anyone

Wotz withn the THOU? hunka shit if ya ask me,any of em`.

Wotz withn the THOU? hunka shit if ya ask me,any of em`.

Fastest hunk o shit Ive ever ridden [^]

Fastest hunk o shit Ive ever ridden [^]

Just what does the flame thrower entail mate?

Just what does the flame thrower entail mate?

It was pretty tricky actually.

Button on the left hand bar that served to both let the gas into the collector pipe at the rear end and ignite a spark plug mounted back there. So basically you turned on the gas at the bottle.. start riding, press the first button to let some gas in, then the other button to ignite. BOOOOOM! 2m jet of flame out the back lol.

I have all the bits sitting in a pile on the shelf in the shed. I tried to keep it all as connected as possible. Anyone with a little knowhow could put it back together again (which leaves me out)

Can see it in this one too.

It was pretty tricky actually.

Button on the left hand bar that served to both let the gas into the collector pipe at the rear end and ignite a spark plug mounted back there. So basically you turned on the gas at the bottle.. start riding, press the first button to let some gas in, then the other button to ignite. BOOOOOM! 2m jet of flame out the back lol.

I have all the bits sitting in a pile on the shelf in the shed. I tried to keep it all as connected as possible. Anyone with a little knowhow could put it back together again (which leaves me out)

Can see it in this one too.

Hmmm, that sounds like it might be real fun in traffic

Hmmm, that sounds like it might be real fun in traffic

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    i'd buy the flame thrower for $20!!!
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    i'd buy the flame thrower for $20!!!
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

you can actually make a flame thrower for around the the price of a cheap spark plug. BLING!! on the street it would proberly match the neons and vast amounts of chrome. BLING BLING!!

you can actually make a flame thrower for around the the price of a cheap spark plug. BLING!! on the street it would proberly match the neons and vast amounts of chrome. BLING BLING!!

Weekend Warrior
    Hey Razor,

What did the single seat conversion set you back?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast