Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: missing oil gallary pipe?was it the pixies?

ozR1127

missing oil gallary pipe?was it the pixies?

after just getting my head['89' gsxr1100] back from having new guides pressed in,i have found that the gent that did it,heated my head during this process[helps remove old guides] an inner oil gallery pipe[only found on 2/3 cylinders]has vanished[pixies steal them for sexually gradifacation so he tells me[V]]so are these pressed in or? an where can i get one ,as he's not comin to the party an no wreckers are keen to distroy a head plus the local suzuki dealer claims three week wait[back order][xx(]please help

Weekend Warrior
    ordered part ,the wait beginsbut the suns out an ... can some one check their manual please ,for fitting this little number

Weekend Warrior
    ordered part ,the wait beginsbut the suns out an ... can some one check their manual please ,for fitting this little number

I got em` in stock in me shed[8D]the pipe that is missing is on # 2 aint` it[?]
    Sorry i wernt` quicker mate but Ive had no time to be lookin` at nerd box`s[8)]
    Hit`n the bastards all day at work the last thing i want to do is drive one at home[^]
    Let me know how ya go[?]

I got em` in stock in me shed[8D]the pipe that is missing is on # 2 aint` it[?]
    Sorry i wernt` quicker mate but Ive had no time to be lookin` at nerd box`s[8)]
    Hit`n the bastards all day at work the last thing i want to do is drive one at home[^]
    Let me know how ya go[?]

Weekend Warrior
    wicked ,how much,where do you live [i live in s.a],can i get postage,yeah it is number two cylinder[what experiance have you had with this problem]and...how are they best fitted cheerz for the response

Weekend Warrior
    wicked ,how much,where do you live [i live in s.a],can i get postage,yeah it is number two cylinder[what experiance have you had with this problem]and...how are they best fitted cheerz for the response

Mad can also tell ya how to fit it,if he gets time.He's in NSW.If not,let me know an i'll fill ya in

Mad can also tell ya how to fit it,if he gets time.He's in NSW.If not,let me know an i'll fill ya in

mate ya just drop em in the hole,theyre a loose fit & thats how the "violet femmes"[}][:X] made haste with yourslet me know an address & i`ll post it to ya all ya need to do is buy me an ale when i get my bike back from the BRONZE[}]
    See i dropped her today just after finnishing the project & pushing her into the gutter[xx(][V]
    I AM MAD

mate ya just drop em in the hole,theyre a loose fit & thats how the "violet femmes"[}][:X] made haste with yourslet me know an address & i`ll post it to ya all ya need to do is buy me an ale when i get my bike back from the BRONZE[}]
    See i dropped her today just after finnishing the project & pushing her into the gutter[xx(][V]
    I AM MAD

fuckin what Mad? ya dropped it? have ya been tryin to ring me today brother,13 missed calls on my mobile. or maybe the jail dweller has been released[B)]

fuckin what Mad? ya dropped it? have ya been tryin to ring me today brother,13 missed calls on my mobile. or maybe the jail dweller has been released[B)]

Weekend Warrior
    [B)]you dropped her ,,fuk is she allright[B)],was it some pinhead in a tintop,or self inflikted,any way postal here is, 11 beacon crs seaford 5169 s.a , maybe will see you at the gp for that beer , cheerz for the help , an if there any thing you need from this end o the country ,contac me

Weekend Warrior
    [B)]you dropped her ,,fuk is she allright[B)],was it some pinhead in a tintop,or self inflikted,any way postal here is, 11 beacon crs seaford 5169 s.a , maybe will see you at the gp for that beer , cheerz for the help , an if there any thing you need from this end o the country ,contac me

noy me DAVO,He must be out!bike is really bent & so am I! nuffin broke just BENT.hard to breath.Did it right in front of an off duty.Crazy stack!get her back,START AGAIN.
    bitz in the post mate!

noy me DAVO,He must be out!bike is really bent & so am I! nuffin broke just BENT.hard to breath.Did it right in front of an off duty.Crazy stack!get her back,START AGAIN.
    bitz in the post mate!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    mundy did you get it back yet?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    mundy did you get it back yet?

Weekend Warrior
    [B)]sorry to hear bout your girl gettin busted up,spec after all that t.l.c an in front of the filthcheerz for the part for my girl mad mundy[]an that beer is yours sounds like you neeed it got any pics of the after math ,any parts you need ,that i help with mate
    []

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast