Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Spacing

Tathagata

Indicator Spacing

Fitting some LED indicators to the missus' bike and apparently here in canberra you need to have at least 300mm from inside edge to inside edge...

just wondering if anyone knows how particular the cops are about this kind of thing, they are currently about 220mm and I dont want to have to stuff around making them wider.

Thanks

Haven't noticed the local plod taking any notice in it?

I'm catching up with some Kawasaki guys for a Cotter run on Sunday I'll check with them.

What are you guys riding?

Haven't noticed the local plod taking any notice in it?

I'm catching up with some Kawasaki guys for a Cotter run on Sunday I'll check with them.

What are you guys riding?

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Ignorance is bliss mate

wouldn't even think twice about it.
    if the best the cops can do after checking over you bike is give you a ticket for blinker spacings then i would be happy with that.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Ignorance is bliss mate

wouldn't even think twice about it.
    if the best the cops can do after checking over you bike is give you a ticket for blinker spacings then i would be happy with that.

How's trick's Deano?

How's trick's Deano?

Blog Entries
    Mate! 80mm? They'd have to be keen as to get a ruler out and measure that. I wouldn't think twice about it. I ran no indicators for 3 years and got pulled over about 3 times in that period for all sorts of mischeif but they never once had a go at the indicators or no rego showing. 9 out of 10 cops don't have a clue about bike laws, you probably know more!

Chalky. I'm really sorry to ask such a fucked question on our website mate but are you any good with SQL queries with Access databases? I put it here in case any other programmers might have any knowledge as well....

Blog Entries
    Mate! 80mm? They'd have to be keen as to get a ruler out and measure that. I wouldn't think twice about it. I ran no indicators for 3 years and got pulled over about 3 times in that period for all sorts of mischeif but they never once had a go at the indicators or no rego showing. 9 out of 10 cops don't have a clue about bike laws, you probably know more!

Chalky. I'm really sorry to ask such a fucked question on our website mate but are you any good with SQL queries with Access databases? I put it here in case any other programmers might have any knowledge as well....

Yea, Access, SQL Server, Oracle, what do you need?

Yea, Access, SQL Server, Oracle, what do you need?

Blog Entries
    Do you wanna do it on here or a personal email? Best off with email. I'll use your profile link.

Blog Entries
    Do you wanna do it on here or a personal email? Best off with email. I'll use your profile link.

Go for it

Unless it's something exceptionally complicated then shouldn't take too much effort.

Go for it

Unless it's something exceptionally complicated then shouldn't take too much effort.

Boh is the man Gix,he's a walkin cyber techno enthusiust.i get lost about 2 words into a conversation with him.

Boh is the man Gix,he's a walkin cyber techno enthusiust.i get lost about 2 words into a conversation with him.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    thanks for the help guys. Ill leave them as is and see how it goes.

My partners bike is a VTR250. I threw it down the track being a dick and so had it repainted by redback, got it home and it just didnt look right, so Ive taken the chance to mod it up a bit
    My ride is a Busa, Ill do that one day when Ive got some money. Still deciding wether to do him up ('99 model) or just sell it and buy a new one.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    thanks for the help guys. Ill leave them as is and see how it goes.

My partners bike is a VTR250. I threw it down the track being a dick and so had it repainted by redback, got it home and it just didnt look right, so Ive taken the chance to mod it up a bit
    My ride is a Busa, Ill do that one day when Ive got some money. Still deciding wether to do him up ('99 model) or just sell it and buy a new one.

How much did Redback hit you for the paint job mate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast