Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chilli burnout

Gix11

Chilli burnout

Found this geezer at the GC bike show selling RED BACK CHILLI. Farkin' 'ell. Me, Huddo and Ozkat had a taster. Shayno broke into a sweat, then started crying and then had to sit down. Of course I bought a bottle......

If you look close enough to this shot you'll notice that the chilli has already had a major effect on Shayno. Check his jeans. Huddo examines the bottle which is bound to show up at many drinking sessions......

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    That fuckin chilli sauce was just plain evil.

That fuckin chilli sauce was just plain evil.

Blog Entries
    Yea man. That fart that ripped your jeans must have stung.....

Blog Entries
    Yea man. That fart that ripped your jeans must have stung.....

That Redback dude turns up everywhere & yes that shit is mean, If I remember right, he has a rating system, 1 is the mildest, up to 5. I tried a 3 & that was over a year ago & I'm just getting feeling back in my ringhole now. I notice they have good beer up there too - VB could use that pic in their next ad campaign. you can get it smokin a tyre, you can get it winnin a burnout comp, matter of fact I've got it now. Nice one boys.

That Redback dude turns up everywhere & yes that shit is mean, If I remember right, he has a rating system, 1 is the mildest, up to 5. I tried a 3 & that was over a year ago & I'm just getting feeling back in my ringhole now. I notice they have good beer up there too - VB could use that pic in their next ad campaign. you can get it smokin a tyre, you can get it winnin a burnout comp, matter of fact I've got it now. Nice one boys.

Mundy has put down his chilli crop for this year & about 100 of various types have sprouted.Ask Davo about mad mundys chilli sauce.

Mundy has put down his chilli crop for this year & about 100 of various types have sprouted.Ask Davo about mad mundys chilli sauce.

ooh yeah, VB at the gc bike show, we are takin fuckin over!!!!

ooh yeah, VB at the gc bike show, we are takin fuckin over!!!!

fukyes,Mad's chilli is quite possibly what sent him mad.

Sunshine coast brewery makes chilli beer,seriuosly hot but refreshingly cool at the same time,just makes ya wanna drink more an more.(kinda hipocritical beer). problem is,this brewery is 30 seconds walk from my work.no wonder i suffer from alcoholism.but the ugly strippers at 6pm are always worth a look.

fukyes,Mad's chilli is quite possibly what sent him mad.

Sunshine coast brewery makes chilli beer,seriuosly hot but refreshingly cool at the same time,just makes ya wanna drink more an more.(kinda hipocritical beer). problem is,this brewery is 30 seconds walk from my work.no wonder i suffer from alcoholism.but the ugly strippers at 6pm are always worth a look.

Blog Entries
    Mundy. Put me down for some of this chilli sauce mate, we're always up for something new.... For full effect, give Shayno a bit as well, Never seen anyone sweat so fast.

Blog Entries
    Mundy. Put me down for some of this chilli sauce mate, we're always up for something new.... For full effect, give Shayno a bit as well, Never seen anyone sweat so fast.

thats a ripper left cod explosion to tear the ol Levi's Shayyno(Sanchez). but at least your eyes were red before you had the chilli

thats a ripper left cod explosion to tear the ol Levi's Shayyno(Sanchez). but at least your eyes were red before you had the chilli

Next batch I`ll keep ya`s in mind cause with so many on the way there`l be plenty[}]am using mango to sweet`n it up[]
    Haberino,hot jalepino & Scirachi[:0][:0][:0]
    quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Next batch I`ll keep ya`s in mind cause with so many on the way there`l be plenty[}]am using mango to sweet`n it up[]
    Haberino,hot jalepino & Scirachi[:0][:0][:0]
    quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Blog Entries
    Nice, nice, nice..... Bring it on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast