Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not another fucking newbie!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Onya Davo, I just might join you on the podium, I'll probly be well hammered enough - ya gotta get into the spirit of the event after all!

I tell you one thing I piss & moan about every year, why the fuck don't they let bikes into the circuit like they do at the Supers, I'm told it has to do with the different governing body of GPs not allowing the PI management to do it but I suspect it is a public liability/arse coverage/political correctness/alien conspiracy thing. If I could only go to 1 event a year, you can bet both of them it'd be the Supers. It's a better vibe anyway & you can do wheelies, donuts, skids, etc & show off your trick ride & perve at others at the same time. There are so few custom/modified bikes around that you can really stand out from the crowd. Such is life.

when i win lotto i will build a special streetfighter race track that will attract millions of punters from all over the cuntry just so we can show off. did some work for the ex-boss of coca-cola a few years back,he built himself a house with a big deck that extended out over the start finish line of his own personal 2.5klm $2million race track,with all the trimmings(including bikes,ferrari's,go-karts and full pit crew).it was at Central Mangrove on the Central coast of NSW,in the middle of no-where. took the old glass truck for a spin around the circuit and i was inspired to build the same 1 day.

when i win lotto i will build a special streetfighter race track that will attract millions of punters from all over the cuntry just so we can show off. did some work for the ex-boss of coca-cola a few years back,he built himself a house with a big deck that extended out over the start finish line of his own personal 2.5klm $2million race track,with all the trimmings(including bikes,ferrari's,go-karts and full pit crew).it was at Central Mangrove on the Central coast of NSW,in the middle of no-where. took the old glass truck for a spin around the circuit and i was inspired to build the same 1 day.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    I went to the supers for the first time this year and throurght it was great
    i like that you could ride around the track - saved the legs.
    was intresting to see that my 11 year old $3000 streetfighter got way more attention than the masses of new $18000 GSXRs and R1s.
    I even heard about a bunch of mods that my bike had that were never done.
    Some guys have no fucking idea!

I went to the supers for the first time this year and throurght it was great
    i like that you could ride around the track - saved the legs.
    was intresting to see that my 11 year old $3000 streetfighter got way more attention than the masses of new $18000 GSXRs and R1s.
    I even heard about a bunch of mods that my bike had that were never done.
    Some guys have no fucking idea!

just had a thourght

Gix was telling me about a guy up his way that was doing Gixxer 1100 motors for very reasonable money.
    it may be worth looking into?

just had a thourght

Gix was telling me about a guy up his way that was doing Gixxer 1100 motors for very reasonable money.
    it may be worth looking into?

Thanx Deano, what's the story Gix?

Thanx Deano, what's the story Gix?

Blog Entries
    It was actually a wreckers in Brisbane. I rang about a 8000km engine he had and he wanted $2k but had just sold it, then he said he had a 25,000km engine and he'd do it for a grand. I'll see if I can find his details if you're interested. He was getting them imported from Japan....

Blog Entries
    It was actually a wreckers in Brisbane. I rang about a 8000km engine he had and he wanted $2k but had just sold it, then he said he had a 25,000km engine and he'd do it for a grand. I'll see if I can find his details if you're interested. He was getting them imported from Japan....

Hey Gix, I'd be be interested in a 1100 mate, whats the caper?

Hey Gix, I'd be be interested in a 1100 mate, whats the caper?

Gibbo,i dropped into a place 2day i been buying from for years & an old friend was at the counter,blah blah blah.He`d just bought the joint.they import as well.I got my last lump for 2 LARGE with 18,000 jap K`s on her!
    Steve is his name or Mick is switched on, parts@motorcyclewreakers.com
    Tell him ya know me (Sean) & he`ll charge ya more.

Gibbo,i dropped into a place 2day i been buying from for years & an old friend was at the counter,blah blah blah.He`d just bought the joint.they import as well.I got my last lump for 2 LARGE with 18,000 jap K`s on her!
    Steve is his name or Mick is switched on, parts@motorcyclewreakers.com
    Tell him ya know me (Sean) & he`ll charge ya more.

Mundy,sent off an email to the guys at vic m/c wreckers re 1100, none in stock at the moment. Thanks for the tip off mate.

Mundy,sent off an email to the guys at vic m/c wreckers re 1100, none in stock at the moment. Thanks for the tip off mate.

Weekend Warrior
    Hey Gibbo,

If you haven't already seen it. Presently on ebay Bandit 12 motor, carbies etc asking $2,500.

Call 0412 577 052. Locality listed as Mittagong. Engine is presently installed in 85 Gixxer 750 frame - one of the ASF guys?

Weekend Warrior
    Hey Gibbo,

If you haven't already seen it. Presently on ebay Bandit 12 motor, carbies etc asking $2,500.

Call 0412 577 052. Locality listed as Mittagong. Engine is presently installed in 85 Gixxer 750 frame - one of the ASF guys?

Hey Gix, was that mob Gold Coast M/C wreckers in Slacks Creek? I found an ad for 'em in Just Bikes mag & they have pics of a few different big lumps at the bottom of their ad ('Busa, 'Bird, ZX9, Gix 11, etc) & it says "big motor sale" I gave the ad to my mate & he's gunna call 'em. Does anyone know if the 1052 & 1127 motors are physically the same? It's going in an '88 semfitty. I'm assuming we'll need headers, CDI, & carbs, no airbox needed (pods) what about the loom? any difference? Shane is an Autolec so no drama with wiring but if we can find out any differences, it might save us hours of chasing our tails. What else do we need to know about 7/11 conversions? Word on the street is you hafta drop the motor to get the cam cover off, true or false?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast