Thread: Adelaide Suzi 750 - Pitfiend - New visitor

Gix11

Adelaide Suzi 750 - Pitfiend - New visitor

This guy sent his stuff in via the site. Thought I'd let you guys check it out here. Nice one Pitfiend. Get joined up in here!

"85 gsxr750f, Adelaide - Saved this bike from the wreckers ($1500aud) after a nasty accident which left the whole front end smashed in. Its pretty much stock after the ohlins rear (came with the bike) but is now as tight and neat as a nuns.... Anybody got spare J 36mm butterfly carbs? Anyway Thanks to some dude in Japan by the name of "stuart" for answering my endless noob-drool about brake rebuilds, and SBB for his workshop know how. PS: 2003 cbr600rr eat my dust! "

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Hell yeah..thats my ride.
    so chuffed i found this forum!

I just found a place that does street legal braidedbrake lines (power brakes and clutches or something on the parade, adelaideans)

so that looks like a good start to the customisations, which hopefully will include 17" wheels, new front end (vfr or upsdown?) new carbs if i can find some, exhaust, a sick little custom H4 headlight setup, andmost definately a new seat section. and maybe somepants that fit. budget: 4 million...

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Hell yeah..thats my ride.
    so chuffed i found this forum!

I just found a place that does street legal braidedbrake lines (power brakes and clutches or something on the parade, adelaideans)

so that looks like a good start to the customisations, which hopefully will include 17" wheels, new front end (vfr or upsdown?) new carbs if i can find some, exhaust, a sick little custom H4 headlight setup, andmost definately a new seat section. and maybe somepants that fit. budget: 4 million...

Welcome aboard mate

Welcome aboard mate

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Hey Resto Nice ride bud! and Welcome..

Hey Resto Nice ride bud! and Welcome..

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    so any of you hail from SA? id love to get a better idea about who is overtaking me on the way to lobethal...

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    so any of you hail from SA? id love to get a better idea about who is overtaking me on the way to lobethal...

Weekend Warrior
    hell yeah , s.a , but i mainly ride the macclesfeild to strath ,ball creek road curcuit ,these days ,but allways keen for a ride ,an spring is here ,i think my uncle still owns the pub at lobethalso if ya keen [^]

Weekend Warrior
    hell yeah , s.a , but i mainly ride the macclesfeild to strath ,ball creek road curcuit ,these days ,but allways keen for a ride ,an spring is here ,i think my uncle still owns the pub at lobethalso if ya keen [^]

WOW thats IDENTICAL! to my old 87/1100.... Ill pop up a pic when I get home tonight... its scary how identical they are.

WOW thats IDENTICAL! to my old 87/1100.... Ill pop up a pic when I get home tonight... its scary how identical they are.