Thread: Number Plates

damo1

Number Plates

Does anybody know the law on displaying number plates?
    The only thing i have heard is that it must be visable from 100mtrs
    and at a 45degree angle from the rear of vehicle.But nothing about verticel or horizontal.
    Do the harly boys get away with displaying them up verticel as i want(or orready have done so)and got told you cant do it.
    IS IT FACT OR FICTION
    Any info?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Got pulled over by the cops the other nite in the car for unreadable number plate and he said the plate must be siteable from 30mtrs(not 100mtrs as i thuoght)& at a 45degree angle.But nothing about vertical or horizontal.After driving away i thought dumb fuck you should have asked the copper.
    No i didnt get a fine but he told me its $330 and three points.

Did you know as of the first of july you can get booked for not locking your car.Its i cant remember the dollar value but its three points.Tell me that aint revnue raisn in the worst form.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Got pulled over by the cops the other nite in the car for unreadable number plate and he said the plate must be siteable from 30mtrs(not 100mtrs as i thuoght)& at a 45degree angle.But nothing about vertical or horizontal.After driving away i thought dumb fuck you should have asked the copper.
    No i didnt get a fine but he told me its $330 and three points.

Did you know as of the first of july you can get booked for not locking your car.Its i cant remember the dollar value but its three points.Tell me that aint revnue raisn in the worst form.