Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your ideal bike !!!

Tony Nitrous

Your ideal bike !!!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...70837436152068

I scored "600cc SPORTSBIKE"

Tony.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    WTF a Harley 883 Sportster?? Fuck if im gunna ride a harley it gunna be a full sized one. Fuckin Harley? what next?

WTF a Harley 883 Sportster?? Fuck if im gunna ride a harley it gunna be a full sized one. Fuckin Harley? what next?

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    MY RESULTS - DAMN WAS HOPING FOR A BSA OR SOMETHING.

Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike - WHAT A DUCATI IS MORE YOUR STYLE SIR - A HALF A LITRE - TUT TUT??. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it. YOUR MORE THAN LIKLEY RIGHT OLD CHAP

You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay. WHO NEEDS FAIRINGS SIR?

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are. WELL I DID HAVE THE FRONT BRAKE ON AND THE REAR SPINNING IN 3RD.

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back. YES AND ON 1 WHEEL WITH 5 HOES ON THE PILLION TOO.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes. LUCKY CRASH - WHAT DO YA WIN LOTTO OR GET LAID BY THE NURSE OR SOMETHING?

Take it to the track. You'll live longer - WHATS THAT BLACK FLAG THING THAT PROD IS WAVING AROUND? MUST BE LEAKING OIL.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    MY RESULTS - DAMN WAS HOPING FOR A BSA OR SOMETHING.

Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike - WHAT A DUCATI IS MORE YOUR STYLE SIR - A HALF A LITRE - TUT TUT??. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it. YOUR MORE THAN LIKLEY RIGHT OLD CHAP

You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay. WHO NEEDS FAIRINGS SIR?

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are. WELL I DID HAVE THE FRONT BRAKE ON AND THE REAR SPINNING IN 3RD.

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back. YES AND ON 1 WHEEL WITH 5 HOES ON THE PILLION TOO.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes. LUCKY CRASH - WHAT DO YA WIN LOTTO OR GET LAID BY THE NURSE OR SOMETHING?

Take it to the track. You'll live longer - WHATS THAT BLACK FLAG THING THAT PROD IS WAVING AROUND? MUST BE LEAKING OIL.

Blog Entries
    What a bunch of crap - half those questions were aimed at sad bastards anyway - 3 of them at least didn't have an answer I would have chosen and then they say I need a 600 and won't keep up with some old fart? Same result as demon. Not aimed at attidtude fucker riders I guess.

Blog Entries
    What a bunch of crap - half those questions were aimed at sad bastards anyway - 3 of them at least didn't have an answer I would have chosen and then they say I need a 600 and won't keep up with some old fart? Same result as demon. Not aimed at attidtude fucker riders I guess.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    an XJR1300 - fuck me what a wank

Bloke with a smaller stick
    an XJR1300 - fuck me what a wank

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    I dont think "Streetfighters" is on their short list of stereotypes!

They should have thrown in a few questions about Fairings, Renthals, Nitrous, Turbo's and clowning about like a complete arse

Where's the "Would you smoke the tyre for a dog on the side of the road if you thought it would watch you" Question?

Tony.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    I dont think "Streetfighters" is on their short list of stereotypes!

They should have thrown in a few questions about Fairings, Renthals, Nitrous, Turbo's and clowning about like a complete arse

Where's the "Would you smoke the tyre for a dog on the side of the road if you thought it would watch you" Question?

Tony.

quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

Tony.

i thought that was the normal thing to do.

quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

Tony.

i thought that was the normal thing to do.

I got 600cc sports bike as well.

I got 600cc sports bike as well.

same shitty result 4 me,but at 1st glance of the home page i thought scattergrl was red dress.

same shitty result 4 me,but at 1st glance of the home page i thought scattergrl was red dress.

Well that's a load of bollocks[xx(] I scored 883 sportster, and I f***kn HATE hardlies. Even said so in the test!

Well that's a load of bollocks[xx(] I scored 883 sportster, and I f***kn HATE hardlies. Even said so in the test!

FJR1300, with panniers[xx(],must have something to do with being an old bastard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast