Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mt Panorama what is it [the photo]81-84?

Its only paint

Mt Panorama what is it [the photo]81-84?

righto davo i think i m get this work out new topic new page yeah?
    reply to topic go to top of page then type shit in?

That's an '81 EX ain't it? going by that tank, front end

That's an '81 EX ain't it? going by that tank, front end

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    have to be a honda rider with those leathers

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    have to be a honda rider with those leathers

Thar be CB900 in the "ARAI CUP" Friday arvo(50 lapper)dont know who won i drank a bottla MEZCAL in 1/2 an hour with 2 others.Then on saturday we torched the famous DAC DAC(in the words of Frank Zappa)& had a good time!

Thar be CB900 in the "ARAI CUP" Friday arvo(50 lapper)dont know who won i drank a bottla MEZCAL in 1/2 an hour with 2 others.Then on saturday we torched the famous DAC DAC(in the words of Frank Zappa)& had a good time!

Blog Entries
    Judging by that front wheel I'd have to say a Honda as well. That flicked up tail piece looks just like the ol' CB900. Used to love that and the Z1 tail piece.

Blog Entries
    Judging by that front wheel I'd have to say a Honda as well. That flicked up tail piece looks just like the ol' CB900. Used to love that and the Z1 tail piece.

paint,wrong bro.bottom of this page ye'l find "Reply To Topic".Critters live there too. Nice fillum of Bathurst mate.Mad,is that you in the white shirt in the background(with the head band on)closin a coke deal with Gilligan? If so,what about the scuds on the broad behind ya

paint,wrong bro.bottom of this page ye'l find "Reply To Topic".Critters live there too. Nice fillum of Bathurst mate.Mad,is that you in the white shirt in the background(with the head band on)closin a coke deal with Gilligan? If so,what about the scuds on the broad behind ya

[8D]Not quite brother!thats me on the right & Fidel Castro in the centre with his body gaurd to the left of pageWe chose this position at "McPhillamy park" cause bugs cant hear you next to race bikes.
    Fidel handed me the keys to all of the kfcstorez,blew mustard gas threw his cigar & it was only then that i felt as good as
    JAMES BROWN

[8D]Not quite brother!thats me on the right & Fidel Castro in the centre with his body gaurd to the left of pageWe chose this position at "McPhillamy park" cause bugs cant hear you next to race bikes.
    Fidel handed me the keys to all of the kfcstorez,blew mustard gas threw his cigar & it was only then that i felt as good as
    JAMES BROWN

Weekend Warrior
    I got some good pics of Belinda from Walcha if u want them mundy

Weekend Warrior
    I got some good pics of Belinda from Walcha if u want them mundy

ullo Harry,Davo wants 2 see Belinda again.Is she still doin the coke bottle gig? any o you blokes dun her yet?if not im dissapointed.what ya ridin these days mate? ya missed a classic meet at Macksville,guess ya seen the foto's

ullo Harry,Davo wants 2 see Belinda again.Is she still doin the coke bottle gig? any o you blokes dun her yet?if not im dissapointed.what ya ridin these days mate? ya missed a classic meet at Macksville,guess ya seen the foto's

Weekend Warrior
    the macksville ride would have been good i'll have to get the next one and by the way Belinda still calls out your name Davo when she's getting the Rexona can shoved in

Weekend Warrior
    the macksville ride would have been good i'll have to get the next one and by the way Belinda still calls out your name Davo when she's getting the Rexona can shoved in

ya gotta know ya safe when ya doin the local cuntry chemist,service with a verticle was her motto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast