Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: innocent

innocent

FREE SHAPPELL.boycott Bali. I4nIx1000.

Just tell the judges that if they don't return her they won't get their Billion dollars aid.

Then see how quickly the corrupt, bent, thieving, scum called 'Indonesian Judges' 'forget' about her indiscretion.

Just tell the judges that if they don't return her they won't get their Billion dollars aid.

Then see how quickly the corrupt, bent, thieving, scum called 'Indonesian Judges' 'forget' about her indiscretion.

sorry bout that comment,after 14 schooners i had massive brain fade.keyboard was barely visable so it probly took me 30mins 2 write,but anyhow my opinion stands.

sorry bout that comment,after 14 schooners i had massive brain fade.keyboard was barely visable so it probly took me 30mins 2 write,but anyhow my opinion stands.

Tricky amarozie sitting in the tree,up jumps the law system,YOU CAN`T HANG ME!

Tricky amarozie sitting in the tree,up jumps the law system,YOU CAN`T HANG ME!

Blog Entries
    She's too much of a Gold Coast beautician to even smoke let alone carry that much shit! Now those new two dickheads who thought they could make an easy $15,000 smuggling heroin into the country, well, they're, in a word, Fucked. What were they thinking?

Blog Entries
    She's too much of a Gold Coast beautician to even smoke let alone carry that much shit! Now those new two dickheads who thought they could make an easy $15,000 smuggling heroin into the country, well, they're, in a word, Fucked. What were they thinking?

yep now i'm pissed off. any1 got a bomb.i'd be glad to deliver it

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Yes Davo, Now I am fuking furious. 20 years! what a load of shit! Poor girl, hope she gets outta it.

too right brother.FUKIN INDO-INBRED CUNTS.little Johnny needs to grow sum balls an send in the troops.Level the joint coz they only cost us money,fuckin Ahlah supporters.If ya see 1 in ya travels just king hit it,an smile.

Oath man, will do. So fuking sick of these dickholes who run 2nd world Countries and want to act like they make humane and educated decisions. Worst off all from the scale charts they still have 2 more massive earth quakes commin in da next 7 years which means 'wink wink' more big waves. all I can say to them is Surfs up muther fukers! We'll see Our attitude when that happens. As sad as it will be the Australian people with think twice now.

and yeah Little Muppet boy Johnny needs to cut his strings and grow some balls. Dont know how Da feds can sit back and let this shit happen. Smells like too many authorities with there dirty fingers in the Money Jar.

The reallity is this can happen to ANY of us.

Just out of interest . 1998 an American couple were jailed in India for packing up 1KG of Legal Tea which they legitly bought from a grower, to take back home. They were arrested at a bus terminal and convicted for STEALING after the farmer said they stole from him. (Bastards) What happened there second night in prison. A full scale SORS (Delta) snatch and grab. Theres sumthing to think about.

Australia has nothing too loose from Indonesia

There are alot of valid points that everyone is making, Like anything, we learn from the past.

Weekend Warrior
    great way to make money that! you take forty grands worth of drugs take it to a little shithole in asia and lose $39960, end of fucken story.i am not racist but unless the people in bali feel it their government will do nuthin!

ITS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already! There has now been a National outcry for the Salvation Army to stop aiding Indonesia. People have stopped giving to the Salvo's unless they can promsie to stop aiding Indo.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    I agree, the whole thing seemed dodgey from day 1. You wont see me going anywere near the place.

I agree that the decision is bullshit but surely the people of Bali cannot be held responsible for the courts rulings. Would anybody here like to defend John Howards laws?

Weekend Warrior
    for a human life,shit yeah especially since we donate to them...money and lives.not the other way round.if the people of bali agree with the decision then what? if they don`t what are they doing to help her!

What about the little kids locked up in the detention centres, 100% innocent but locked up in shitholes for the "crimes" of their parents. Don't get me wrong I reckon the sentence imposed is fucken bullshit and the judges should be strung up by the balls, but the poor of Indonesia probably have a shitload less of a say in the running of their country than we do here.

Off my soap box now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast