Thread: new member

Zed14

hi all. im ausrex. i have a kawasaki zrx1100 99. i live in newcastle.has a few mods am aiming for the streetfighter look. not sure if you would class it as such.ditched the bikini fairing for twin headlights,full akro exhaust, ohlins rear shocks, racetech frontend,k&n filter with airbox mods, dynojet kit,zzr1100 cams with graham souter grind (heaps of torque) and a bellypan which has eddie lawsons number on it.

Blog Entries
    Good to have you here mate. If you get chance send us a picture or wack it up in here for us to see. First member from Newcastle as far as I know..........

Rexie,u might wont 2 check out the post in the riders section? instead of me go`n to tuggerah were` going to Broke & pickem up there

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    count me in mundy. will be there.

ausrex you know who i am,we have ridden together b4!remember that ride out the back of Dungog with Chong,Clairbear & that other bloke on a GSX-R? well Im` that mad one.Will be good to catch up,i still have ya mobile # in my phone,I`ll ring ya next week,cool?

yep i remember.got a new phone but same no; could you sms me your no:.went down to the throttle stop this morn didnt even know it was there they have some goodies.

and welcome to call anytime