Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ride to Nambucca or Coffs?

ozkat

Ride to Nambucca or Coffs?

i think its about time we had a get together (piss up). it seems most of us are either from Brisbane/Goldcoast area or Sydney/Canberra area. why not meet halfway? say Coffs Harbour? book in at a pub share a room with 1 or 2 others. to keep costs down. 5 or 6hr ride to get there. i just spoke to J7/11 and he is keen. Mundy what about you? Chalk? Spondonash? Tony? Gix11? Anyone? im prepared to organize accom and pay a deposit. or any other ideas of where to meet? Ideas/comments?

Blog Entries
    Yea mate. I'll give it a whirl but no straight road rubbish. Give us a good route and I'll be there. Might have a few mates who'll come as well.

I`m keen,talk dates,DAVO & CHONG will be there AM sure.dey are in queerland.J7/11 that means we gotta do da OX! to get to COFFS`
    Gix11,just find my place,with J7/11 & u wont sleep
    BRING IT ON,DAVO & CHONG r hook`n up in buderim this wkend.
    So look out 4 a red/blk8911 & a blueFZ1

Might be difficult with work and Kiddie minding, but I'll see what I can do when you have some dates.

New to Streetfighters
    fuck yeah its gunna be mad seein all tha streetfighters ridin together....any dates in mind???

Weekend Warrior
    Sorry guys I'm an outter! Just ran out of time, this weekend I have to help the gf move (since I'm moving away), weekend after it's packing and a quick trackday (the boys from Canberra are coming up with their helmet cam, so expect footage of 7/11 on the track!), and weekend after that it's moving to Tassie!

Shayne sorry mate would have loved 2 have met u b4 I left, but there's always the GP!!! Had a visit from The Mad One today and we're definately going!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    check out the nambucca hotel in macksville thats actually the halfway point. the qld they have cheap accom and good meals. then theres the taylors arms hotel ( the pub with no beer ) which is not too far away from macksville

nambucca is halfway between syd and bris or bris and coffs or syd and coffs?

ok i had a look at the map and Nambucca seems like a good option. whos interested in a run to Nambucca? i was keen to do it before J7/11 moves to Tassie but time has killed that idea. what about sometime in April? can anyone organize accomodation for (hopefully) 12 or more blokes on bikes? April should give everyone enough time to get organized. what about Saturday 2nd April? make it annual April fools run? count me in as the first to sign up. any other takers?

Blog Entries
    Seems clear at the moment. Unless anything shit happens, I'm in.

count me in at this stage.

count me in brothers but nambucca is a dead root. much more action at coffs,thats where all the footy players seem 2 get all there rape charges anywaY. HALF WAY IS ACTUALLY CALLED HALF WAY CREEK,WHICH IS A PETROL STATION WITH NO BEER,AN NO TARTS. ITS ONLY 1/2 HOUR NORTH OF COFFS SO IM UP FOR THE EXTRA SQUEEZE. EITHER WAY,PUT ME IN INK,IM THERE.IF YOU NEED DEPOSIT OR HELP 2 ORGANISE OZ LET ME KNOW.WE NEED TO LINK UP AN MAKE IT HAPPENITS ALL ABOUT THE MOONSHINE BROTHERS. SAME APPLIES 4 ANYONE INTERESTED IN G.P THIS YEAR.

ok so who is in? is 2nd April ok? next question is Nambucca or Coffs? Nambucca is more halfway but Coffs would be easier for accom. plus 12 or more lunatics on bikes at the Big Banana would make an interesting photo. yeah Davo ill need a hand to get these blokes (and ladies ofcourse) organised. anyone got info on either of these places where we can stay.. bike friendly? gotta be close to a pub tho. preferably stay at the pub. we should be able to get something cheap for a group booking.im thinkin a tequila or sambuca shootout could be on the cards.unless your all scared!!!!

BTW if you cant make it cause your Mrs wears the pants just let us know. we are all friends. no one will laugh

quote:Originally posted by ozkat

ok so who is in? is 2nd April ok? next question is Nambucca or Coffs? Nambucca is more halfway but Coffs would be easier for accom. plus 12 or more lunatics on bikes at the Big Banana would make an interesting photo. yeah Davo ill need a hand to get these blokes (and ladies ofcourse) organised. anyone got info on either of these places where we can stay.. bike friendly? gotta be close to a pub tho. preferably stay at the pub. we should be able to get something cheap for a group booking.im thinkin a tequila or sambuca shootout could be on the cards.unless your all scared!!!!

OZ,CANT MAIL U MY NUMBER RIGHT NOW BUT E-MAIL ME YOURS TO danich11@iprimus.com.au and we'll get this happenin. 2ND OF APRIL BROTHERS? SPEEK UP. WILL ORGANISE THE QLD END OF THINGS BUT NEED AN A.S.F TO GET THE BLUES BROTHERS SORTED.YA HEARIN ME MAD??? THE KIDS CAN FEED EM SELVES CHALK.DONT MISS IT. AUSREX, YOU SOUND LIKE A SEASONED CAMPAINER 4 THE MID NORTH COAST RUNS? IF YA GOT ANY IDEAS E-MAIL ME A.S.A.P

Davo you gunna bring susan on the nam/coffs ride? i found fillin them with warm water gives them a bit of weight .... more realalistic. but thats an old trick i learnt from livin in Tassie for too many years. ps. you have mail.

got the mail brother,i'll be ringin ya tommorow night if thats a convenient time.i'd usually bring sue along but i think i've found us a venue that will be full of live susans.check it out,www.plantationhotel.com.au its backpacker style accom. but upper class vunue. rooms from 2 to 8 people from $19 per night. its on the main drag strip thru the middle of town so ya cant miss it. this joint holds nearly 1000 punters in th night club an is apparently the place to be at Coffs. i'm waitin 4 a reply about secure parkin an final quotes,stay tuned. failin that there is about 5 other older style pubs out towards the jetty that average around $25 per head,if all else fails there's always the "golden dog hotel" at glenreagh on the outskirts of coffs (somewhere),but its hard to go past a good plantation.need to discuss the roads tho mate! its 1 long boring haul to coffs on the pathetic highway so i've got a few ideas to keep the punters awake.reckon i'll need 2 leave home about 4am to link up with gold coast riders at about 6am,pickin up brizvegas riders on the way maybe at boondal and logan ? including back roads im hopin we'll be on the turps by 2pm.if any fighters are further north than me but keen as.let me know,can borrow susan and my garage floor the night before. 2pm was a bit over the top,1st beer stop at kingscliff.[].any far north n.s.w a.s.f r welcome 2 link up just let us know. need response so we can get this goin. please register your interest a.s.a.p

Blog Entries
    At the moment there's potentially 4 of us in my crew - The Gix11 - A Slab side - A 1200 Buell - and a 998FE Ducati - the latter being in good need of the secure parking you mention - hopefully none of them will pull out so pencil them all in.

well thats 6 of us. all north of the border. any of you cockroaches keen? Mundy you gotta be in this. had a talk to Davo the other night and he reckons your the man to get in their ears and get em motivated. so if anyone is up for a bit of banter, beer and bourbon jump on the freight train to Coffs

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast