Thread: race seat unit help

ozkat

race seat unit help

im looking for a fibreglassing company called MPR. i think they were located somewhere in Vic, proberly Melb. im not even sure if they are still opperating. but they made the best looking race seat unit for the M model GSXR ive seen yet. ive searched the internet and yellow pages but i cannot find any info at all. maybe someone here knows of them. or even if you know of someone else who makes a GSXR M model race seat unit? Replico havent been much help to me ive rung them a couple of times and asked for a couple of pics via email and the just said no. its a bit hard to buy something like that when u cant even see it.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    have you tried handcraft in sydney ?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    no ive never heard of them, any details ph.number or web site address? thanks mate

Weekend Warrior
    I'll try and find out mate...

Stay away from Replico, I've spoken to 2 different professional bike places recently and they both reckon their stuff doesn't fit that well (like the problems I've had).

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Handcraft Fibreglass
    19 Prince William Drv Seven Hills 2147 (02) 9674 3586

no web but email here handcraft@bigpond.com

makers of panels and screens , i had their listing here somewhere but dunno where it is now , give ema try

older stuff is going to be a little hard to get pics of as they prob wont have it in stock and will need to make it

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Hey ozkat,
    mpr (motorcycle plastic repairs) are located on Fourth avenue, Sunshine. Melbourne, Vic. Phone 03 9312 4205. I know these guys do paintwork on bikes but do not know about fibreglass bits, but worth a try. By the way if any body is after paintwork in melbourne try Motorbike Refinishers in Ringwood (thats me). We do a better job than those guys. 03 9873 1449.

Weekend Warrior
    Nice one Gibbo, I couldn't find stuff all on them!

ps If I'm ever in melb and need paintwork done, I'll look you up!