PDA

View Full Version : The H Fighter - Helen's Gix 11

TurboKat
09-04-2010, 09:13 PM
This is my girlfriend Helen's 3WF (3 week 'Fighter) that I threw together for her to ride to the World Supers at the Island a month & a bit back, I thought seeing as most of the Vic crew know her & I bought her to the AFR, I should introduce her bike.
It's largely built from bits I had lying around the workshop with a little misc parts help from my friends.
It's a 1990 <s>Shitheap</s> GSXR 1100 L, it's got 750 SRAD upside downers in smoothed/deseamed Slingshot clamps, Busa front wheel, Gixer thou K1 discs, ZX9R 6 pot calipers, braided stainless lines, SRAD 600 5.5" rear wheel, 1127 with 38mm carbs & pod filters, Megacycle race (big bore headers, individual slip fit pipes all held together with springs) exhaust with a carbon/kevlar weave muffler, custom link pipe in heat wrap because I didn't have time to paint it or even finish the welds proply, drilled top clamp with Fatbars & risers, Acewell dash, custom modified wiring loom by Shano, mini cateye blinkers, relocated ignition switch, single Bates style headlight (Kev copied me ;)), standard tank & tail, TLS front guard, 520 chain conversion @ 15/48, YZF 750 brake master cylinder, ZXR clutch reservoirs for the brake & clutch & probly a couple more bits I've forgotten like the Domino 1/4 turn throttle, the trick ex Hooligan, Extreme Creations brake junction, eliminator bar ends & the reprofiled (lowered) riders seat.
On the future mods list is a flat oil cooler, HPC the exhaust, single seat cowl & a minor re profiling of the tail plastics.
It's maiden voyage to the Island went well, nothing fell off but it needs to go on the dyno ASAP because the fuelling is a fair bit off.
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1270882567.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1270855958.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1270873134.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1270844126.jpg

Gitzy
09-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Is Helen your other half TK ? if so lucky gal.. any plans??.. lol now that question &lt;--- seems stoopid ..

TurboKat
09-04-2010, 09:37 PM
Yeah Gitzy, she's a lucky gal to have a top bloke like me [:o)]
She fucking loves the thing, since I put it together she's spent more time on it that in her car... I've created a monster :D
I'm gunna keep it standardish & 2 seatable in the very rare event I need to pillion her.
A few more bits & bobs & a lick of paint & polish here & there.

kevkatana
09-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Looks good mate. All the cool kids are going single light;)
Where did you get the brackets for the headlight?(the clamps on the forks)I need some the same.

latheboy
09-04-2010, 10:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

She fucking loves it, she's spent more time on it, I've a monster :D
I'm gunna keep it ardish & 2 seatable, lick of paint & polish here & there.

BAHAHA... she loves it hehe... on it hehe ... you've got a monster .. yeah right..

You make funnies TK....

Nice shitbox

sharky
09-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Yeah...that bike should suit you well Tk.....have fun ridin it :D:D

TurboKat
09-04-2010, 11:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by kevkatana

Where did you get the brackets for the headlight?(the clamps on the forks)I need some the same.

They're watercooled Gix handlebar risers Kev, I bored them to 54mm from 50 & drilled & tapped the back of them for an M6 grubscrew, a bit of ally flat with a few holes & you're in bizness.

JackTar
10-04-2010, 02:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gitzy

Is Helen your other half TK ? if so lucky gal.. any plans??.. lol now that question &lt;--- seems stoopid ..

Lucky my arse, TK is punching way out of his league.

TurboKat
10-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Screw you Hippy :(... oh wait... it's true [V]

Gitzy
10-04-2010, 10:11 AM
Bwahahahahaha.

RevHead
11-04-2010, 05:34 PM
fuck thats cool

Gsxar
12-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Cool bike for a cool chick:D

13-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Pics of Helen...or she never happened.
You and Deano joined <s>RSPCA</s> R.S.V.P. this year TK,or just bought a "real doll" each?
Either way,good to see a sparkle in your <s>brow</s> eye.And a real bike in your shed;)[:X]

Gsxar
13-04-2010, 08:26 PM
Davo I know its hard to believe but she is REAL [:0] & yep way outta his league :D Just proves it must be true love...... & poetic justice that Helen is totally GSXR mad & I cant see him being able to change it lol

13-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Yeah Jo,at least she's bought all of his GSXR parts outa the closet.Lucky she got in quick coz...well i'm sure there was heaps of hotties Q'n up at the garage door