PDA

View Full Version : Anything 250

C.Y
24-01-2007, 09:55 AM
This is my first visit to the site ... and the first thread I have posted ... and I will continue to search ... BUT .... if someone can make my life easier and direct me as to where I can find bits for 250's.

My Mrs likes the VTR250 but she doesn't like the front light .. and someone has made mention to small fairing / twin headlights change.

She is on her fulls .... but I can get 2 x 250's on the road for the same price as a 600 .. hence I am looking for 250's. I am not too worried about power as I 'try' to obide by the laws and I have a trackbike to take out my frustrations :D

I've seen a custom hornet .. which looks absolutely hot ... but being a grey import .. I don't like the idea of searching for parts when shit hits the fan

So if you guys/gals could throw some idea's my way it would be much appreciated.

Rocket
24-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Welcome CY.
It always nice to start your first post with a "HI, i'm CY, great site you got here, I heard that Rocket bloke has a huge penis" etc.

Try http://www.austreetfighter.com.au/index.htm

Good to see you doing a bike for the missus, post some photo's up, and if you don't have any, just put some photo's up of her bike instead :)

fimpBIKES
24-01-2007, 12:32 PM
hi matey,

good luck obeying laws just cos your on a 250
doesnt make anything easier for me!! :D

go a bandit!!!

Gix11
24-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Welcome aboard CY. As Rocket mentioned, try Stu at www.austreetfighter.com.au, he's a long time member here and will do you a discount if you mention you are from here also. That is new gear obviously. If you want other stuff, your local wreckers is the go.