PDA

View Full Version : What is your most hated bike(s) and why

alfiestorm
23-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Mine are BMW's hate e'm to bits reason is they are boring mundane and look so crap it almost defies belief.
In my book the only good BMW is a scrapped BMW.

:)

jakam04
23-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Vespa scooters.... they seem to have a cult following but I honestly dont see what all the fuss is about...

Tossers seem to think they are cool on them.

Jarrod

fimpBIKES
23-01-2007, 08:14 PM
any bike ridden by a fuckhead that wont nod too me!!!!!

cunts

dazz
23-01-2007, 08:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

cunts

CUNTS

who the fuck would get any pleasure from riding a K75 or one of those fucked looking early boxer shit heaps or those Dakar replica things that look like a fucking duck[xx(]

Cruisecontrol
23-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Yamaha Virago's make me quite angry.
I used to work with a tool that owned an aqua one. It looked as shit as it sounded and went.

sickboy
23-01-2007, 09:36 PM
What about those BMW cruisers? I think they called one of them the Indepedant or Incontinent or somthing like that.Just watched the news and a cargo ship has run aground off the coast of the UK and guess whats washed up? bloody BMWs .

TurboKat
23-01-2007, 09:52 PM
Anything that starts with the letters GSXR. [:0]
[^]

Large
23-01-2007, 10:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

[^]

...because they're faster than Kwakasukis[V]

Jockney Rebel
23-01-2007, 10:37 PM
BMW C1s there almost always ridden by some twat who got it free with his new 7 series,
gold wings.[unless there stipped and painted matt black] ,
c90s in london cos there ridden by blokes on 'the knowledge'who hate bikes and after having spent 4yrs being forced to ride the fukin things hate all bikers too
so they turn into homocidal maniacs
anything i cant afford :{ [which lets face it is everything]!
BMWs cos u cant do anything with them..cept pretend to be a cop...
shit heap poorly built russian crap[see previous thread]
any bike with a theif on it
gilera scooters,peugout speedfights,vespas, lambrettas,them weird fukin joker scooter things ...
oh and the bloody QUASAR from the 70's

Large
23-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Cop Bikes?

Jockney Rebel
23-01-2007, 11:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

Cop Bikes?
them too....

alfiestorm
23-01-2007, 11:21 PM
good evening/morning turbokat

Other ones i dont like are those fucking idiots on their twist and go 2 smoke scooters with screaming exhaust, which take hours to go past and leave you with bleeding ears and blurred vision fucking kill the shit heap things

damo1
24-01-2007, 07:48 AM
Anything thats not a Honda.
bahahaha

TurboKat
24-01-2007, 07:59 AM

quote:Originally posted by turbokat

[^]

...because they're faster than Kwakasukis[V]

I'd hafta dispute that Largeinator, judging by the COUNTLESS numbers of them I was able to pass effortlessly & then [u]leave for dead </u>during last years Run Of Fools.
GSXR riders &gt; :(
ZXR rider &gt; [^]

zx12argh
24-01-2007, 12:52 PM
The Toyota Camry

Oh hang on you mean two wheeled machines...

Toyota Camry chopped in half

Gix11
24-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Harley of course. I don't need to explain why.

zx12argh
24-01-2007, 01:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Harley of course. I don't need to explain why.

Even the V-Rod? At least HD didn't design the engine...

Gix11
24-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Even the V-Rod out of principal (plus the bell ends that ride them). It's like trying to say you like Volvo because they have changed their game plan, but their game plan was so fucked for so long you just can't come around.........

zx12argh
24-01-2007, 02:33 PM
Have Volvo changed their game plan? I dont mind saying I liked the V-Rod in fact I'd go further I'd have one anyday over a Buell - HD can't make engines that dont double as jack hammers - Buell's have got the look but not fussed on that power plant. The uber heavy steering of the one I rode didn't help.

**Opinion formed after one 20 minute test ride at a morgan and wacker test day - subject to change should I get the oppurtunity to ride a good one ;)**

Iceman
24-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Ducati Paso, man their ugly.

24-01-2007, 03:43 PM
HD:(everything about them[}:)]BMW:(ditto& most bikes made after 1998;)except for some wog bikes[:p]but they build thier bikes with PASSION in mind not consumerism:D

jock
24-01-2007, 07:30 PM
anyone who doesn't nod

harleys
Ducati 999's
scooters
BMW's with the heads on either side - freaking ugly

BOHEMION
24-01-2007, 07:56 PM

cunts

i second that one

fimpBIKES
24-01-2007, 08:10 PM
lately its ANYONE in newcastle

yep, everyone in newy is a cunt

can someone make that a bumper sticker for me?
i'll put it on my helmet :D

Ridgey
24-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Ducati's Multistrada and most BMW'S.Not a fan of Harley's either.

Ridgey
24-01-2007, 08:20 PM

cunts

sorry for the double post but that would be Harley rider's;)

megareg
24-01-2007, 08:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

cunts

i second that one

I third that one too...

alfiestorm
24-01-2007, 10:34 PM
I tenth that one :D

Most of the People that originate from newcastle here in the uk are regarded as FUCKING IDIOTS

25-01-2007, 12:32 AM
Beemers, yamaha V'...V'... you know those fuggin ugly cruisers, Humpty Dumpties, Honda's (did I really need to sat that one?) BSA's, Royal Enfield's, Hyosungs, in fact pretty much anything that doesn't have an IL4 from Japan pushing the rear wheel round.

Jockney Rebel
25-01-2007, 12:39 AM
awww chalkie an i thot u liked my bike.....u still up m8 ?
insomnia rools

25-01-2007, 02:44 AM
Yeah I'm still up mate.

And I'll make you're bike an exception OK? Butthis is the one time, never again, and definitely not one of those V'... V'.... shitbox Yamaha things

tacky1
25-01-2007, 04:06 AM
Has to be any Kawasakis, They are fookin Tractors, Look like pure doggy doooooo

dazz
25-01-2007, 08:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

Beemers, yamaha V'...V'... you know those fuggin ugly cruisers, Humpty Dumpties, Honda's (did I really need to sat that one?) BSA's, Royal Enfield's, Hyosungs, in fact pretty much anything that doesn't have an IL4 from Japan pushing the rear wheel round.

Hyodungs, the only bike in the world where a few years ago we would call the new owners after 5 days basically to see why they had not called us yet for a warranty claim. Perfect 100% record that every bike required something, from carbs not pushed onto inlet boots, speedos that read 25% faster, complete bike replacement after 7 months off the road and 3 different workshops with no result(bike had travelled 158km total). Had 1 bike supplied without carb needle in front carb and no float in rear:D

25-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Thats a bit harsh pimp:Dnot liking ANY motorcycle[xx(]

lately its ANYONE in newcastle

yep, everyone in newy is a cunt

can someone make that a bumper sticker for me?
i'll put it on my helmet :D

fimpBIKES
25-01-2007, 05:38 PM
if one of them nods at me on the commute one day
i'll let you know! ;)

Large
25-01-2007, 06:07 PM
There's only one bike I hate.

The one in front of me on open roads and a beautiful day :)

25-01-2007, 06:26 PM

And ones ridden by fat bastards that go blasting past from out of nowhere eh Large ;):D

25-01-2007, 06:28 PM

i'll let you know! ;)

Aaaaaaw poor little Fimpy, not getting the nod mate?

As long as you're still getting "the nod" at home ya got nothing to bitch aboout :D

Large
25-01-2007, 06:47 PM

And ones ridden by fat bastards that go blasting past from out of nowhere eh Large ;):D

I do believe I reached a state of Nirvana on that fucking goat track...at least untill that fucking bump[V]

arbee
25-01-2007, 07:28 PM
hey what the f*@#k is a humpty dumpty?

25-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Harley Davidson..... Hardly Dawdlin'...... Hardly Dangerous......Humpty Dumpty........etc etc etc.

How long you been around for then son?

And yeah, you really enjoyed that didn't ya Large? Lucky the big Kats are pretty stable.

arbee
25-01-2007, 08:35 PM
hey chalky, not been around long enough me thinks

speeddemon
25-01-2007, 09:43 PM
Hi all - havent been posting for a while!

I must just hate fuckin streetfighters in general cause I seem to swear a shit load at mine whenever im working on it and they are never exactly what you want - apart from that i vomit on anything with a harley engine in it.

megareg
26-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Watching pay tv and the adds (WTF, adds on a service I PAY for??), anyway, looks like those hogley ferguson type things are coming to Australia!! A biker build off, ok, now I have never ridden a V twin, but, I do like the concept, Phil Irving got it right (for his day), in my mind, those motors that they use look quite good, but what do they build????.... a PENILE extension... fuck me, bung one of those motors in something that goes around corners (buell maybe) and I might like it a bit more. I appreciate the work that those people put into their "creations", but not keen on the results... my opinion...

fimpBIKES
26-01-2007, 02:23 AM

i'll let you know! ;)

Aaaaaaw poor little Fimpy, not getting the nod mate?

As long as you're still getting "the nod" at home ya got nothing to bitch aboout :D

considering how many people are living here
all my nodding is self-induced ATM [:I]

perhaps i have been too hard on newcastle people,
i will give em one more day to prove me wrong

but the first not to nod is getting chased down :(

MDM
26-01-2007, 04:25 AM
There's no such thing as a bad motorcycle...

fimpBIKES
26-01-2007, 04:48 AM
bloody noobs... [:P]

26-01-2007, 11:36 AM
He's obviously never ridden a CX500, Humpty Dumpty, Beemer R65, CB650, Yammie V'... V'...., you know the ones I mean, etc etc etc

Must be a young fella, real young :D :D

But then he does ride in England, and the weather is so shitty over there that shocking bikes probably don't appear to be so shocking in comparison :D :D

And Fimp, what happened to that sweet young thing that was there last Fool's run? Did you forget to chain her to soemthing mate [8D]

Ridgey
26-01-2007, 12:27 PM
i also hate the Choppers that OCC build,don't get me wrong they sure are awesome fabricators,but when will they actually learn to build a motor[?]

Jockney Rebel
26-01-2007, 04:29 PM
ere chalkie my cx kept me off the dole for a few years ..might be boring but a good workhorse

catchmeifyoucan
26-01-2007, 10:33 PM
fuckin hate bm's ugliest bike of all times, any type of scoota especially vespas, and 99% of harleys, my mates dad has a custom sporty which is alright for a 250kg turd...

suxukifreak
27-01-2007, 05:34 AM
This is the top of my list.

I'ts a BMW AND a cop bike [V] [xx(]

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/111722123120066.jpg

27-01-2007, 06:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

ere chalkie my cx kept me off the dole for a few years ..might be boring but a good workhorse

Yeah, but ain't those suspension induced wobbles wonderful, especially since the donk don't have enough grunt to power out of it. In Germany they're known as 'the sludge pump' :D hmmmm wonder why?

damo1
27-01-2007, 07:28 AM
When do you recon the dumb fucks will get the idea that they couldnt catch a cold
on those pieces of shit.

And is it just me or do they all ride around looking like they have there battons shoved
up there arses.

27-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Just another fat pig................on a fat pig.

fimpBIKES
27-01-2007, 05:19 PM
do u see the batten anywhere else damo?

must be there!!!

ninjaboy
28-01-2007, 12:27 PM
I'm tryin to figure out what is heavier, the bike or the coppa? His helmet even has a donut holder, so he can eat and ride. What a job, hey! Riding fat and ugly bikes, eating donuts with a baton up their ass. Look at him he is proud.....look mum i'm a police officer! ha ha ha ha knob ha ha ha!

Ridgey
30-01-2007, 06:57 PM
although it's quite clear the majority of us can't stand Beemers 1 guy who loves his is freestyler Chris Pfeiffer;)
http://www.motonaute.net/fiches-motos/BMW/F-800-Stunt/dsc01560.jpg
http://www.bomberweekend.com/gallery/pfeiffer_chris04.jpg

Jockney Rebel
03-02-2007, 11:46 PM
yeah but thats not a real beemer its got a rotax in it:}

WATEVR
04-02-2007, 09:23 PM
yeah that man could ride a honda and make it look cool!!!

MDM
07-02-2007, 01:28 AM

That's a BMW engine! Tis the 800cc twin pot...
Beemwer's only used Rotax's in the single cylinder bikes, although engine development in all of the twins, triples and fours has had some outside help!;)

HOS
07-02-2007, 07:53 AM
Honda VFR800s or Pan Europeans, the face of squeeky clean, safe, sanitised motorcycling for nice normal people.

Jockney Rebel
08-02-2007, 09:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by MDM

That's a BMW engine! Tis the 800cc twin pot...
Beemwer's only used Rotax's in the single cylinder bikes, although engine development in all of the twins, triples and fours has had some outside help!;)
shit dave i thot all the uprighty beemer engines were rotaxs well yer learn summat new every day ta [8D]

Jockney Rebel
08-02-2007, 09:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

Honda VFR800s or Pan Europeans, the face of squeeky clean, safe, sanitised motorcycling for nice normal people.
grrrr white pan euros with orange stripes:)

HOS
09-02-2007, 02:54 AM

quote:Originally posted by HOS

grrrr white pan euros with orange stripes:)

They don`t use bikes in police wrappers much now, a lot of unmarked or plain wrappers as we say.

We see shit loads of unmarked bikes and cars, the pigs like to bait us with them at the biker meets.... Blackbirds/ Pan Euros/ Blades/ R1s / V-Rods / TLs ... as for cars... Scoobies/ Mitsis / Volvos / Fords / Coupes / R-types /... all with video cameras and blues and twos well hidden.