sooo you dont like americans?

RevHead
02-04-2010, 08:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by chopiesel

sooo you dont like americans?
try buying something of the useless cunts

robmac
02-04-2010, 09:55 AM
So you had problems with a company in the past then went back for a second crack??? Nice one...

Hope you get a favourable outcome anyway.

bladehunter
02-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Could be worse you coulda dealt with AuSFR

Zooks
02-04-2010, 03:14 PM
I've bought heaps of stuff out of the U.S, Britian and NZ.

Bearings, seals, carb kits etc. Never had a problem.

Wreckers in Aus are more of a PITA - IMHO.

RevHead
02-04-2010, 04:47 PM
i just got an email off the offending comp ,they said they ova looked the payment and il have the kit soon,,fuck sure,,ive bought heaps of stuff from all ova the world and the only place i have trouble with is america

Nudie
02-04-2010, 05:21 PM
I got my bacon wallet from a US seller on wednesday. It took 8 days. Not happy! (heaps happy with the wallet:))

Shadowzone
03-04-2010, 11:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by Nudie

I got my bacon wallet from a US seller on wednesday. It took 8 days. Not happy! (heaps happy with the wallet:))

8days is nothing outta the US. Then again I'm on the Customs watch list so pretty much everything coming in with my name and address on it for the next couple of yrs will be opened by them before I get it. But thats what happens when you inadvertantly order some stuff which is over the counter legal there and banned here.

Zooks
03-04-2010, 11:48 PM
I bought an o-ring kit from a guy in New York and had it in my hand in 3 days.

JackTar
04-04-2010, 03:48 PM
I bought some cashews at woollies they were nice.

RevHead
04-04-2010, 06:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

[8D]funny cunt bahahahahaha:D

80s freak
05-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Mmm cashews.

RevHead
05-04-2010, 12:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by 80s freak

Mmm cashews.
mmmm,beer n cashews

Jup
05-04-2010, 02:24 PM
mmmm salty nuts.....

(I order parts from the USA all the time and find dealing with them to be far more pleasant than most AUS companies - cheaper too)

Redmohawk
09-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Two orders both from the states both less than 5 day turn around BUT $45 delivery for a box 1.2kg hmmmm

rod185651
09-04-2010, 03:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

I buy Cashew M&Ms from my local corner store.
I think they import them direct from America.
They're really nice.

Disregard!!!!
They are not Cashew M&Ms! They are actually Almond M&Ms.
Sorry if I caused any confusion.
But they are still really nice.
They are definitely imported from the U.S of A

But it would be cool if they did make cashew M&Ms

JackTar
09-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Fuck yes it would be cool.

Yamie
09-04-2010, 07:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

i never buy any thing from america as there fat lard arse cunts who cannot and will not deliver on any service ,,ive paid $171 for my stage 3 dyno jet kit and ths fat cunts sends me a message telling me that if i dont pay $18 u.s for a fukin email ,he wont send my parts,,fuck i paid him $35 for freight already,ive bought parts from all over the world ,,and when it comes to america you just cant get satisfaction,what is there fucken problem ,,SO CALL THIS A FUCKIN WARNING AMERICAN RETAILLERS Are FUCKEN CUNT WHO JUST RIP YOU OFF ,i told this cunt to send my money back and stick his jet kit up his blubbery arse, i paid for 3rd gear for another bike i had a few years ago to this same company they took my money and said theyed send the part ,after 8 weeks i contacted them ,they said back then oohh ohh the parts on back orderfor 6 months,get fucked AMERICANS ARE LOSERS[}:)]

Name them

RevHead
09-04-2010, 11:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by robmac

So you had problems with a company in the past then went back for a second crack??? Nice one...
thought id give em the benefit

Hope you get a favourable outcome anyway.

RevHead
09-04-2010, 11:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by Yamie

quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

i never buy any thing from america as there fat lard arse cunts who cannot and will not deliver on any service ,,ive paid $171 for my stage 3 dyno jet kit and ths fat cunts sends me a message telling me that if i dont pay $18 u.s for a fukin email ,he wont send my parts,,fuck i paid him $35 for freight already,ive bought parts from all over the world ,,and when it comes to america you just cant get satisfaction,what is there fucken problem ,,SO CALL THIS A FUCKIN WARNING AMERICAN RETAILLERS Are FUCKEN CUNT WHO JUST RIP YOU OFF ,i told this cunt to send my money back and stick his jet kit up his blubbery arse, i paid for 3rd gear for another bike i had a few years ago to this same company they took my money and said theyed send the part ,after 8 weeks i contacted them ,they said back then oohh ohh the parts on back orderfor 6 months,get fucked AMERICANS ARE LOSERS[}:)]

Name them
i will when i find it