PDA

View Full Version : 2Girls 2Kawasakis & 51 Days around OZ

rod185651
25-03-2010, 04:38 PM
I got this today, so I thought as it is a good cause and they are decent gals I would post it up here in case anyone is interested.

Hello fellow riders,

On the 26th April 2010, Mel and I are taking on the challenge of touring around Australia in 51days, both aboard our own Kawasakis (ZX7 and ZX9R) and both very passionate about their riding.

Yes we are just girls, but we are very determined, enthusiastic and capable girls!!
Mel is an Iron Butt rider, and we are both FarRiders and members of KSRC (Kawasaki Sportsbike Riders Club) and are very serious about raising a decent some of money for MARI (Motorcycle Accident Rehabilitation Initiative) via St Vincent's Hospital Sydney.

2girls2kawasakis are well on their way :)
Your support means a lot to us. Please visit out website www.2girls2kawasakis.com
If you can print out our flyer and display it at your workplace or pass it onto anyone you feel may find our trip of interest or can support us, we'd appreciate it. And if you can spare a few dollars, we wont say no . . . in fact, we'd love your support!!

Also on our website is the link to our EverYdaY Hero account : http://www.everydayhero.com.au/2girls2kawasakis
I hope we have been conservative with our FUNdraising target.

We hope you will follow us on our journey around OZ.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this email!!
Robyn Oxford - 2Girls 2Kawasakis

4wheels move the body - but 2WHEELS MOVE THE SOUL !!!

kev@vcm
25-03-2010, 05:22 PM
roybn and mel are going to have a blast and its awsome to see them give back to MARI to help other riders

best of luck girls

sen
25-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Awesome.. I'd love to ride around aus one day, and this is for a good cause. My wife's a nurse at St Vincents.. They get SO many wrecked riders there (including a few of my mates recently!)

BANDITROD
25-03-2010, 08:31 PM
well done girls this is far better than the 2girls one cup idea