PDA

View Full Version : NFR in Rapid

Cruisecontrol
18-03-2010, 03:59 PM
Awesome work, Jim.

Super write up (all but the Blue Mountains? stuff, oh and the "obligatory Bandit" crack...) and great photos.

All of which was good to read a few pages prior to that little cockroach having his monthly bleed about ASF and the streetfighter scene in general.

MuZ
18-03-2010, 04:58 PM
yea top job jim, was a good read while i was shitfaced on the train home last night

sharky
18-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Which issue number ?

Cruisecontrol
18-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Dunno about the number but it is the April 2010 issue.

fimpBIKES
18-03-2010, 05:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

All of which was good to read a few pages prior to that little cockroach having his monthly bleed about ASF and the streetfighter scene in general.

that particular person needs to stfu and write a column about STREETFIGHTERS for once
when was the last time he even owned a 'fighter anyways...

great write up jim, even if you robbed me of 450cc LOL
lets do it all again sometime eh ;)

MY BIKE and MUG are in rapid again, have to send a copy to mum :)

sharky
18-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Honestly Fimp...everyone knows you don't make money by owning or riding a streetfighter.

sen
18-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Just went and tried to find a copy but they were all out!

Will try find it tomorrow.

Weaselman
18-03-2010, 07:33 PM
im trying to find a copy too!!

Jup
18-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Is it the Feb 2010 issue they were handing out for free at the BC party?

GingerNinja
18-03-2010, 08:18 PM
It's the one that looks like this:

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1268959230.jpg

MuZ
18-03-2010, 09:10 PM
yea weasel, theres an awesome photo of your crazy circle burnout so you'll be wanting a copy for sure

Gitzy
19-03-2010, 04:00 AM
Dont ya hate it when you subscribe and every other newsagent gets it before you... grrrr..
looking forward to reading though Jim..

Ross_247
19-03-2010, 11:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by MuZ

yea weasel, theres an awesome photo of your crazy circle burnout so you'll be wanting a copy for sure

hahah.. thats rite. the big smoker : )

Jockney Rebel
19-03-2010, 01:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

that particular person needs to stfu and write a column about STREETFIGHTERS for once
when was the last time he even owned a 'fighter anyways...

great write up jim, even if you robbed me of 450cc LOL
lets do it all again sometime eh ;)

MY BIKE and MUG are in rapid again, have to send a copy to mum :)
sorry mate i thot it was only a 650 cos its THAT slow ...nah i fucked up sorry mate ony kiddin

Jockney Rebel
19-03-2010, 01:42 PM

Awesome work, Jim.

Super write up (all but the Blue Mountains? stuff, oh and the "obligatory Bandit" crack...) and great photos.

ermyeah blue mountains........ listen i only deliver bikes how am i supposed to know where the hell im going ...and yeah well there are a lot of bandits on the fighter scene [maybe not here tho i grant you lol]and urs is a very nice one too :D

Jockney Rebel
19-03-2010, 01:44 PM
btw thanks guys im stoked and ta to jayson fir getting the pics to me super fast

Gitzy
19-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Nice one Jim,

hey I'm not entirely sure if I can post this here.. if not let me know and I'll take it down.. cheers

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr292/Gitzy84/Fighter%20Info/scan0002-Copy.jpg

MuZ
19-03-2010, 04:25 PM
good stuff gitzy, came up a treat

Fight_fan
19-03-2010, 06:42 PM
LMAO Blue Mountains! Good one Jim! ;)

Weaselman
23-03-2010, 05:58 PM
See there is proof im a dyed in the wool jacktar blamer

wackyrider
23-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Great write up Jim

Jockney Rebel
24-03-2010, 04:08 AM
thanks guys

Weaselman
24-03-2010, 11:06 AM

Awesome work, Jim.

I thought he was having another go at ASF

Fight_fan
24-03-2010, 12:25 PM
What did it say? Couldnt b arsed buyin the mag jst to read that... especially now that I'v read the NFR write up on here too!

sharky
24-03-2010, 12:43 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1268920375.jpg

Gitzy
24-03-2010, 12:53 PM
So don't we help people new to the scene?? I feel i've gained a wealth of knowledge from you blokes, and I hope I have done the same to some newbies...

Why would someone ring and say hey I like streetfighters but I dont want one?
If your scared off by some "Internet Heroes" have a teaspoon of concrete and harden the fuck up, build that bike no matter what anyone says...

My 4 Cents...

Cruisecontrol
24-03-2010, 12:55 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1269462279.jpg + http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1269482660.jpg = http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/mintbread1/CryingGif.gif

Fight_fan
24-03-2010, 01:10 PM
WOW! Looks like u lads should be ashamed of urselves! Fuckin wanna-be internet heroes! LOL
Oh by the way... where's ur streetfighter Stu? Such a whiny bitch!

Weaselman
24-03-2010, 01:18 PM
ROFL Gold cruise!

rod185651
24-03-2010, 01:38 PM
LOL you're a funny cunt Dan :D

Sounds like he's suggesting we should be more like the guys and girls on this forum.

http://www.netrider.net.au/

Nudie
24-03-2010, 04:16 PM
Thanks Jim! I'm gunna get a "Wheelie King" t shirt, coz that'll impress the ladies!![^][B)]

bluemk1
26-03-2010, 03:30 AM
i might be an internet hero but at least i know who che guevara is.
who the fuck refers to him as chef?

holyman_999
26-03-2010, 08:51 AM
Been diggin' through archives... apparently Che had a Swedish cousin!
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1269637354.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

El_Hefty
26-03-2010, 08:57 AM
ive never read a more negative whiney column in any magazine ever. Why the editor would pesist letting such tardy crap be published is beyond me.

It does more damage for the 'streetfighter scene' than any internet hero could ever try to do.

P.S whatch out Stu i might type in bold to fuck you over

bluemk1
27-03-2010, 04:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by little_large

ive never read a more negative whiney column in any magazine ever.

sour grapes much? [V]

the guys that came here wanting to build a streetfighter and didnt like the joint are probably the same guys like the dick with the ebay million $ TL or whatever it was that copped a rimming from all on here.

who the fuck stops doing something because someone said something on the internets?
me thinks maybe stu has been smoking some wacky tabbacy.

VFighteR
31-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Just read the column...WTF! Is he serious! Internet Heros???, does this guy even get out for a ride with the fella's on the weekend or is he too busy with his head up his own ass??

Lucas
31-03-2010, 09:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gitzy

So don't we help people new to the scene?? I feel i've gained a wealth of knowledge from you blokes, and I hope I have done the same to some newbies...

Why would someone ring and say hey I like streetfighters but I dont want one?
If your scared off by some "Internet Heroes" have a teaspoon of concrete and harden the fuck up, build that bike no matter what anyone says...

My 4 Cents...

I've gained great knowledge of what a ranga pussy looks like again. It's been 10 years since my last range;)

gibbo
31-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Nah, he's too busy dressing his wife in high heels, fishnets, shot, short skirt and titty top and parading her around events trying to attract a few extra dollars..... having said that, after seeing his wife in said short skirt I think she has bigger balls than he has[B)]

wackyrider
31-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I have been on this site for a couple of years now, bought and sold parts / bike on this site, been called a Greek/French .... And in the meantime made some good friends and gotten some great advice. Sure, people get picked on once in a while, but come on this is just childish now. His column hasn't ever really been about streetfighters, always a bit of a rant, but this is just ridiculous.

i only met Stu one time. At AFR09. And after the way he treated people who were there volunteering (while he was only there to try and make money) was just crap. After he didn't make money from the event, he suddenly went anti ASF. So what he's saying is that unless he can get money off us, he's going to have a rant about us?!?!?!?!?

Dude, u seriously have something wrong with u. And if anyone actually ever called him to cry about getting picked on, on this forum, fuck, I guess u deserve it after all u whinny little bitch..........

Redmohawk
31-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Well I'm a newbie to this site and streetfighters in general, met up with a few wierdos at the superbikes at the start of the year and they said "We're all from ASF" told me about this mad as site etc etc.

I joined up and have found helpfull people chatting n having fun, I feel a bit pissed off (I havent had the ranting mad asshole like treatment all newbies get) that it seems the artical infers happens here all the time! PS the photos in one particular thread have been very nice , though some a little scary!

As far as I'm concerned the group here is great and people slagging AFR off like in the artical need a good kick in the balls!

StuNVA
01-04-2010, 06:58 PM
I couldn't believe what I was reading, great PR for new or existing customer, geeezus, I'd sack someone for dragging shit like that into a public arena like a magazine based around attracting as many readers as possible in order to sell advertisers products.

Well thats two columns I couldn't be fucked reading anymore in that mag, Wayne Gardner is always whining about something, now the only local Streetfighter column has nothing on fighters and has digressed to a whine column too.

I tell you if I don't win that Buell I'll not be subscribing again.