PDA

View Full Version : Tunnel vision.

suxukifreak
16-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Brisbanes CLEM7 tunnel opened last night ;)....

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1268824051.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1268815737.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1268750358.jpg

sharky
16-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Just wait 'til the vibrations from the procession of trucks rumbling through brings down the painted wall panels....

El_Hefty
16-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Sydney had those in the 20th century ... welcome to it QLD

JackTar
16-03-2010, 10:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by little_large

Sydney had those in the 20th century ... welcome to it QLD

LOL

336LJ
17-03-2010, 01:49 AM
the FUCK is a .. tun nel..?
is it like them elevator things what means you don't have to walk up stairs no more?

good news is, you can take the clem7 in summer to avoid a sunburned arm in gridlock (or heat exhaustion in your leathers),you'll just be stuck in a fucking TUBE, in gridlock. breathing in more concentrated fumes. and freaking out about the walls getting closer..

I also love how every road in QLD is designed WITHOUT some kind of safety shoulder - one prang and the fucker is at a stand still!

MuZ
17-03-2010, 06:06 AM
you may avoid truckers arm in gridlock by using the tunnel but you'll just get carbon monoxide poisioning instead, any one in sydney who's used the M5 tunnel at peak hour will vouch for this

chopiesel
17-03-2010, 07:36 AM
hopefully it does something towards fixing the parking lot that is brissy!!!!

Hagarr
17-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Wow interesting there is no Safety Lane!

zx12argh
17-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Dont forget the 4 fixed speed cameras along the length of the tunnel.

336LJ
17-03-2010, 01:55 PM
its the biggest blatant big brother corp profit funneling TUNNEL in the country - but just so long as latte sipping faggots in their 4wd's that never leave the road keep using it I'll stay above ground and out from under their faggot front bumpers..
Wonder how long it will be before bob goes for a run through there with no plates tho ...

Cruisecontrol
17-03-2010, 02:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

its the biggest blatant big brother corp profit funneling TUNNEL in the country

Haha, not even close!

Read up on the debacle that is the "cross-city tunnel" here in Sydney...

JackTar
17-03-2010, 06:33 PM
What has me most gobsmacked is how all tunnels seem to be built with only two lanes. Are they saying we will never need more because no one else is going to move here with a car? Fucking retards, the M5 was great when it first came about but now it is constantly gridlocked and mainly because the tunnels have two lanes you need at least one lane for all the fucking rubber neckers and another two for the traffic. As it stands one fuckhead breaks down in his shitbox car that he can't be arsed servicing and it all comes to a standstill even when it has a shoulder lane I hate to see what is going to happen in that one.

RED ZX
17-03-2010, 09:30 PM
I too want to see bob make a run of it, would be interesting. Would be great if thre were no camera, imagine the sound you could get in there.

sen
17-03-2010, 10:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by RED ZX

I too want to see bob make a run of it, would be interesting. Would be great if thre were no camera, imagine the sound you could get in there.

Cameras only really work if you've got a numberplate on the bike.

336LJ
18-03-2010, 01:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

What has me most gobsmacked is how all tunnels seem to be built with only two lanes. Are they saying we will never need more because no one else is going to move here with a car? Fucking retards, the M5 was great when it first came about but now it is constantly gridlocked and mainly because the tunnels have two lanes you need at least one lane for all the fucking rubber neckers and another two for the traffic. As it stands one fuckhead breaks down in his shitbox car that he can't be arsed servicing and it all comes to a standstill even when it has a shoulder lane I hate to see what is going to happen in that one.

One thing - i can't fucking stand - is a rubber necker.. I had some dumb fat half asian SLUT stop dead at a green light, to look at a smash on the other side of the intersection, B double on my left and one about to run me up the arse, I swear my balls were out the window I was out that far abusing her.

Then you have these fucking drama queens - that bust eachothers shitty tail lights or something minor, but still feel the need to STOP right where they are and get out and piss and moan about it like 400 people just died and they can't move anything til forensics gets there. Wait till that happens in that shit tunnel and blocks peak hour traffic.