PDA

View Full Version : March 27th & 28th Southern Downs Challenge RD1

DCRacing
08-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Wondering who is planning on heading to Warwick for this one?
I should be there.....

crazymofo
08-03-2010, 05:11 PM
im keen.

doing the paper shuffle as we speak... fuggin MA licence shit

cheers.joe.

DCRacing
22-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Well i am all booked in, with the race bike all but ready.....I am not tho....
Who is going to come down?
I will be in the caravan on the bottom pit road, drop in and say g'day.
James

suacycle
22-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Hey man i might come out and have a look.

suacycle
28-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Hey man,came out for a ride and a look,wasn't sure what bike u were racing but a damien cambell went well if thats your last name,my mrs cousin had a big spill on saturday craig bentley not sure how bad,my day sucked ass too when i was about to leave i noticed a indicator hanging my dyna box snapped its bracket and hanging near the wheel,i quikfixed it then broke down just past the greenmount pub running on 1 cylinder waited 2 hours loaded bike then went home,hope your day was better.

crazymofo
28-03-2010, 09:07 PM
twas an awesome weekend, a big thank you to james from DC racing, he was a big help, first time at the track, first time racing

switch to slicks for the first time for the 2nd race and dropped 4 seconds... i KNOW where i gan extra time back, so will work towards that next time im out, and now i have to develop trust in the new grip available from the tyres and the extra braking performance i now have from the newly fitted pads tim from http://www.superbikesupply.com.au gave me. the racing bug has bitten, im already lining up for the AUSBK round in may.

in the end i got 5th overall for the round and best time of 1min 10.1sec.

cheers.joe.

DCRacing
29-03-2010, 07:38 PM
It was good to see you out there Joe, i look forward to mixing it up with you, although i am going to have to do something about my ignition, it nearly spat me over the bars coming onto the straight........
Pity i didn't see you out there Rowie, would have been good to catch up, I was on the bottom pit road, with the caravan and a F1 Ducati pitted in with me.
It was some good racing, although the fast boys weren't there, so it made us slow blokes look good. ;)
Managed to get a 1:09:2 for my efforts....... wanted to get back to an 1:08 but not far of it.....