PDA

View Full Version : Fucked right over!!!!!!!!!!

wackyrider
04-03-2010, 05:27 PM
FUCK..........

Just had a migration agent come to school today for an information seminar and NOW I find out that the course I'm doing is fuck all helpfull to getting me Permanent Residency. FUCK!!!!

I was told by a migration agent that 2 years study an an Advanced Diploma would be the thing to do. Seeing as I have work ready to sponsor me and have family here.

I asked the same questions last year to another migration agent who came to give us an information seminar like this one and was told that all was good since I had family here.

Now they're saying that I need a CERT 3 so I can apply for a Trade Visa rather than higher up. Or else Pay $20,000 a year to go to Uni for another 2 or 3 years on top of what I am already doing!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Otherwise, come March next year I'm gone after this visa finishes!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK

BANDITROD
04-03-2010, 05:31 PM
or you could just get married

Seifer
04-03-2010, 05:37 PM
You offering rod?

BANDITROD
04-03-2010, 05:39 PM
nah i dont like frech people much but they are fun to playwith every now and then

Gitzy
04-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Well thats no good mate, like rod said though, shotgun wedding might be on the cards hey..

bladehunter
04-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Yeah it's a fucked up system........Terrorists are cool to enter but anyone willing to work and pull their weight, well that's another fucking question.

hyofighter
04-03-2010, 06:56 PM
things you need to do :

head home build a boat sail back to australia put a hole in ya boat , the coast guard will come and get ya and give accomidation live like a king everything paid for back to normal life as a aussie citizen

seems to be the way to do it

wackyrider
04-03-2010, 07:00 PM
no shit. All these refugee's are allowed to stay. All the people who come here and pay to marry an Aussie woman to get a visa are allowed to stay. Try doing it all above board and you're treated like shit

Mishdog20
04-03-2010, 08:36 PM
That sucks a lot of shit Jules. U could go and live with Rod, no-one will find ya up there mate, lol.

oldskool
04-03-2010, 08:39 PM
^^^^^^^^ And he could knock ya front teeth out and teach you to play the banjo ^^^^^^^

Mishdog20
04-03-2010, 08:40 PM
DAAANNNNGGGBOOOOOOOOLLLLLAAAAAA, YEEEEEHAAAAAA, lol

kevkatana
04-03-2010, 08:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by oldskool

^^^^^^^^ And he could knock ya front teeth out and teach you to play the banjo ^^^^^^^

...and squeal like a pig...

VFighteR
04-03-2010, 09:16 PM
fuck wack that blows dog!

El_Hefty
04-03-2010, 09:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by wackyrider

FUCK..........

Just had a migration agent come to school today for an information seminar and NOW I find out that the course I'm doing is fuck all helpfull to getting me Permanent Residency. FUCK!!!!

I was told by a migration agent that 2 years study an an Advanced Diploma would be the thing to do. Seeing as I have work ready to sponsor me and have family here.

I asked the same questions last year to another migration agent who came to give us an information seminar like this one and was told that all was good since I had family here.

Now they're saying that I need a CERT 3 so I can apply for a Trade Visa rather than higher up. Or else Pay $20,000 a year to go to Uni for another 2 or 3 years on top of what I am already doing!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Otherwise, come March next year I'm gone after this visa finishes!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK

JUST do what the gooks and sand niggers do, overstay drive a taxi or be a kitchen hand ....

JackTar
04-03-2010, 09:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by VFighteR

There was me trying to work out a way to get those five words into a sentence and you came and saved the day.

Sucks arse Jules, and I'm guessing you can't afford to go to Uni?

wackyrider
04-03-2010, 11:43 PM
quote:

at $20,000 a year whilst working part time!!
Do u know of a job (legal) that pays that well. Don't think so mate

fimpBIKES
05-03-2010, 12:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

quote:Originally posted by VFighteR

There was me trying to work out a way to get those five words into a sentence and you came and saved the day.

neither can the aussie kids mate...

geesexar
05-03-2010, 05:47 AM
jules that really sucks mate

Fight_fan
05-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Fuck man, that is ghey! Did u plead ur case n tell them the only reason ur doin wot u r now is because thats what immigration told u 2 do? Or do they jst not give a fuck?
Be a shame to see ya go Julez hope something works out 4 ya!

Gix11
05-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Yea mate. If I was you I'd track down the name of the guy that advised you to do this course and tell the immigration geezer about what you were told. If you have been advised incorrectly then surely the time you have spent on this course because of incorrect information should be wiped from your stay and you can start from the beginning again? Then apply for a course that does count (with his written confirmation). If not, ask why the system cannot give you correct advice as you are putting in a full effort to meet requirements that they can't even give you the right details for!

Hagarr
05-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Hit the nail on the head there Si, "Written Confirmation" there are too many dicks out there with no clue giving people incorrect information.

thejester650
05-03-2010, 01:12 PM
you should have more of a right to stay here than the sand niggas and gooks that can't speak read or write english. unless your interpreter is typing for you! lol :D The immigration laws are really fuckin stupid aren't they. they allow the rag heads and chinks that contribute virtually nothing apart from cheap labour but someone who works for a living is screwed over. makes no sense.....

Tony OW31
05-03-2010, 06:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Yea mate. If I was you I'd track down the name of the guy that advised you to do this course and tell the immigration geezer about what you were told. If you have been advised incorrectly then surely the time you have spent on this course because of incorrect information should be wiped from your stay and you can start from the beginning again? Then apply for a course that does count (with his written confirmation). If not, ask why the system cannot give you correct advice as you are putting in a full effort to meet requirements that they can't even give you the right details for!

Problem being is that the entrance requirements change every year, so what the first bloke told him may have been correct at the time. I think the idea is to get people that also have experience in the field, not just people who complete a course to satisfy the entrance requirements, but have no real skills in that discipline.

JackTar
05-03-2010, 06:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by wackyrider

quote:

at $20,000 a year whilst working part time!!
Do u know of a job (legal) that pays that well. Don't think so mate

Sure, there are heaps of Lebs who only work part time and make more than that.

MuZ
05-03-2010, 10:22 PM
everyone else is right man, if rice niggas and currys can get fulltime jobs over here without being able to speak english there is no reason you shouldn't appeal for citezenship

wackyrider
05-03-2010, 11:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony OW31

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Problem being is that the entrance requirements change every year, so what the first bloke told him may have been correct at the time. I think the idea is to get people that also have experience in the field, not just people who complete a course to satisfy the entrance requirements, but have no real skills in that discipline.

You just got me all wrong there mate. I'm not asking for anything for free. I have been working in the current workshop for the past 2 years. I know for a fact that I know what I am doing more than half the people there. I am not looking for an easy way in. I am trying to do this all legit. Which is why I paid a migration agent $250 for a 1 hour consultation. I didn't have the qualifications in this field back home because I am a bit of a jack of all trades and have worked in all lines of work, but by no means am I lazy.

I am not looking for a dodgy way in. Study something to get a visa and then do something else. I like the business I am working in but don't want to remain on the workshop floor all my life, which is why I was doing the Adv. Diploma. However if I was told in the 1st place that what I do need is the Cert3 I would have done that primarily and then continued on to do the Cert3 3.

I am not angry cos I can't get in the easy way, fuck that. I want to do it on my own merit. Be it the fact that I don not have any prior qualifications and there is an opportunity to make a better life here i am ready to work my ass off and have a better future.

What I am pissed off at is being fucked around and given wrong info.

P.s Even if the laws change often, it still stands as it did for me when I started my course on most things.

If you think I'm one of these lazy ass fuckers who wants to get shit for sitting on the couch drinking piss, you got me all wrong. When I needed money I was working up to 90hrs a week (all on the books) just to save up.

wackyrider
05-03-2010, 11:30 PM
PS. there are dumb fucks in every country who even after 20 years in their (skilled) job still have no clue what they are doing. If i don't like my job or i am not good at it, then i am not happy. Which in turn means I have to change job. I cannot work a job i am not happy at

megareg
06-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Might be an idea to go and see the federal MP for your area and explain your situation, I once had an employment problem back in the '90's I landed 2 jobs but could not afford to relocate, I saw the MP for my area and I got surprised by the fact that the CES or Jobsearch or whatever they call themselves now came up with the money to help me relocate, I think I've more than repaid that over the years.... one year I paid $42000 in tax alone.....

Give it a try,....

Tony OW31
06-03-2010, 07:53 AM
quote:
You just got me all wrong there mate. I'm not asking for anything for free. I have been working in the current workshop for the past 2 years. I know for a fact that I know what I am doing more than half the people there. I am not looking for an easy way in. I am trying to do this all legit. Which is why I paid a migration agent $250 for a 1 hour consultation. I didn't have the qualifications in this field back home because I am a bit of a jack of all trades and have worked in all lines of work, but by no means am I lazy.

I am not looking for a dodgy way in. Study something to get a visa and then do something else. I like the business I am working in but don't want to remain on the workshop floor all my life, which is why I was doing the Adv. Diploma. However if I was told in the 1st place that what I do need is the Cert3 I would have done that primarily and then continued on to do the Cert3 3.

I am not angry cos I can't get in the easy way, fuck that. I want to do it on my own merit. Be it the fact that I don not have any prior qualifications and there is an opportunity to make a better life here i am ready to work my ass off and have a better future.

What I am pissed off at is being fucked around and given wrong info.

P.s Even if the laws change often, it still stands as it did for me when I started my course on most things.

If you think I'm one of these lazy ass fuckers who wants to get shit for sitting on the couch drinking piss, you got me all wrong. When I needed money I was working up to 90hrs a week (all on the books) just to save up.

I wasn't having a go mate, just explaining the reasons why the entrance qualifications may have changed since you where first told what they were.
I am speaking from experience, because the same thing happened to my sister when she wanted to come here. She was a childcare worker in the UK, and she was told she needed to do a particular childcare qualification to qualify, she spent 2 years doing it, and immigration then said "sorry, we no longer require people with your qualifications". The reasons outlined in my first post were what they told us regarding the logic of changing the requirements every year.

sharky
06-03-2010, 08:15 AM
You'll have to marry Jojo ;)

Tone
06-03-2010, 02:59 PM
I feel for ya Jules,I'm just about to go overseas with my wife and kids (who are all Australian).Father in law is shouting a trip to Disneyland in LA for his grandkids.I've an out of date pommy passport so thought I'd just become an Aussie citizen and get an Aussie passport...takes too long for this to happen so I looked at renewing my pommy passport before the trip...cool,only takes 6 weeks or so.
They mentioned to me as an aside to make sure that I get a return entry visa (no stressing this fact after I'd told them what the situation was,mind you) or I wouldn't be allowed back in the country???
After living here for 30 years,never taking a dole payment,always been employed legitimately and paying taxes accordingly,voting,paying off a fucking mortgage and being married to an Aussie girl (for nearly 15 years) with 3 Aussie kids,these immigration bastards would apparently be quite happy to let me go on the trip and then refuse me re-entry on return...I really do do sympathise with you,as doing the right thing apparently doesn't count for much!

Jup
06-03-2010, 04:37 PM
quote:After living here for 30 years,never taking a dole payment,always been employed legitimately and paying taxes accordingly,voting,paying off a fucking mortgage and being married to an Aussie girl I'd never bothered to become an Australian

Fixed.

Tone
12-03-2010, 07:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jup

quote:After living here for 30 years,never taking a dole payment,always been employed legitimately and paying taxes accordingly,voting,paying off a fucking mortgage and being married to an Aussie girl I'd never bothered to become an Australian

Fixed.

...then you'd be happy for me to treat Australia as a handout country then jup?
Luckily I treat my residency more seriously than you assume eh?
Fixed.

Jup
12-03-2010, 08:21 PM
I don't see how you draw that conclusion mate. You seemed to consider it a given that just because you spent a great portion of your life here that you deserve some sort of defacto citizenship.

I admire Jules for making the effort to become an Australian, as I do anyone who goes through what appears to be a very difficult process.

Like it or not mate, unless you're a citizen, you're a visitor. You've chosen to remain a visitor, and I don't begrudge you that, but you truly seem to expect to just waltz in and out of a country without having to apply for visas because "I've been here 30 fuckin years" and frankly, I don't see how your situation compares to Jules's in any way, shape or form.

NoZ
13-03-2010, 02:50 AM
Sounds like they moved the goalposts. Get some advice and get it in writing. I saw on the news that they are over-run with people applying for residencey on courses like hairdressing and they want proper skilled workers so changed it. Maybe the guy who did the talk was on about that and any cases before that ruling came in are exempt?

It's a bit mental that you have to prove you want to be Austrailian, yet people from their own country don't have to... what makes a good citizen? Being out of work doesnt make you scum... staying out of work cos you can't be arsed to make your own way is another thing - regardless of where you come from. Hope it all works out

Surt
13-03-2010, 04:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by hyofighter

things you need to do :

head home build a boat sail back to australia put a hole in ya boat , the coast guard will come and get ya and give accomidation live like a king everything paid for back to normal life as a aussie citizen

seems to be the way to do it

no worries wackyrider mate i was advised the same by 'nother aussie (by many in fact ;)) so we could sail together! just lemme no wen ur ready :)
also if anywans got tyred of his daughter or sister i could get rid u of her [:X][:X][:X] [:p]

Shadowzone
13-03-2010, 07:02 AM
Can you drive a truck? Always short of truckies mate. Dough is ok, you just gotta put up with fuckwit car drivers. Oh wait you ride so you'll be used to it...

watkins
13-03-2010, 07:03 AM
You didn't mention girlfriends there surt...

And Jules is there some kind of tribunal that handles this shit? Maybe end up having to fork out for some immigration lawyer? *again, but it's probably the best way..

Surt
13-03-2010, 07:27 AM
i dont fuck other mens girlfriends and wives mate only daughters and sisters, stupid me! [B)]

;)

Surt
13-03-2010, 07:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

Can you drive a truck? Always short of truckies mate. Dough is ok, you just gotta put up with fuckwit car drivers. Oh wait you ride so you'll be used to it...

me? yeah i'm an "amateur truckie" meself Shadowzone as i drive my 4x4 ex-mil transporter so i guess i could drive a usual truck not 18 wheeler but they won't give a visa to a "truckie" [:p] and btw i already have got 2 job offers from pommychopper and Tony OW31 [:p] (a part time job at least) so 40-60hs a week, i wouldnt mind :)

oy wacky u can also claim for a political asylum stating that u woulnt be safe in ur kosher-halal cuntry of origin, that ur neibours called u a white cunt and tried to kill or something [}:)]

and if we sail together dont forget to pretend that u dont speak english i was said it'd help! :D

wackyrider
13-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Had one fuck of a week meeting up with immigration agents, calling immigration dept and talkng to the course co-ordinator at school.

Should be all sorted now I hope but gonna cost me a bit more....

Ah well, it will be all worth it in the end

geesexar
13-03-2010, 12:40 PM
good to see you're gonna a permanent aussie frenchy

Jup
13-03-2010, 01:18 PM
How hard would it be to take up a collection so that Wacky can still come to the AFR? How much would you need mate?

Tone
13-03-2010, 01:47 PM

I don't see how you draw that conclusion mate. You seemed to consider it a given that just because you spent a great portion of your life here that you deserve some sort of defacto citizenship.

Not at all,I admit to being slow with the citizenship,to the point of negligence even, and as I said originally, I intended to do exactly that and travel on an Australian passport.Unfortunately the timing of the trip does not allow me adequate time to become a citizen before departure...a 6 - 9 month process against a 6 - 12 week process for the renewal of my pommy passport.I also admit to considering applying for dual citizenship if possible, for the single reason of allowing my kids some bargaining power should they wish to travel and work overseas,ie England,in the future.I myself have no interest in travel to Britain for the purpose of living,Australia is my home and apart from official paper work I treat it as such.

quote:I admire Jules for making the effort to become an Australian, as I do anyone who goes through what appears to be a very difficult process.

Yes,fair point.

quote:Like it or not mate, unless you're a citizen, you're a visitor. You've chosen to remain a visitor, and I don't begrudge you that, but you truly seem to expect to just waltz in and out of a country without having to apply for visas because "I've been here 30 fuckin years" and frankly, I don't see how your situation compares to Jules's in any way, shape or form.

I do not "truly expect" anything in the way of special treatment just because I've lived here for so long.My point in the original post was surprise at immigrations casual attitude to a fairly important point,that of making sure I had the correct return visa for re-entry into Australia.In all of the paperwork I've so far waded through and phonecalls to them on my situation (I am after all,relying on their expertise to cross t's and dot i's) this was never referred to, and excuse me if I think that not being allowed back into Australia with my family is a little important.
I didn't claim that my situation was in "any way,shape or form" comparable to Jules'.What I did say was that I can sympathise with him over what can obviously be a frustrating situation and his dealings with the Australian immgration department.

Jup
13-03-2010, 02:39 PM
I can understand your anxiety when it comes to the government getting between you and your family certainly! I'm glad we were able to talk this through and I'm sorry if my original post was too abrupt and caused offense.

Wanna get a beer somewhere?

Tone
13-03-2010, 03:12 PM
S'all cool Jup,I'd be happy to get a beer in for ya to !
I'd even sit and discuss the vaguaries of government departments and the ethics of being an Australian whilst enjoying those beers.
Cheers (I'm having a Coopers right now)

Tony Nitrous
13-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Took me 2 years but i got permanent citisenship visa as a printer.
Never been near a printers since I got here, never intended too.
I actualy had to change my application, after 23 years I was a department
manager but listed my self as just a printer after being told that being
a "hands on worker" would be in my favour. I worked.

NOZ mentioned "hair dressers". They were not only on the skilled list a
few years back but on the shorted "desired skill's" list. I questioned
this and was told too many folk were leaving the trade, didnt like the
hours/wages/training/stood up all day. Even higher on the list at the time
was Pastry Chef. I know some one who was very highly skilled in all area's
of admin. She was turned down, "we have plenty of them".

Got my citizenship ASAP. Walk into AU or UK easy as im just coming home.

Tony OW31
13-03-2010, 03:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

Took me 2 years but i got permanent citisenship visa as a printer.
Never been near a printers since I got here, never intended too.
I actualy had to change my application, after 23 years I was a department
manager but listed my self as just a printer after being told that being
a "hands on worker" would be in my favour. I worked.

NOZ mentioned "hair dressers". They were not only on the skilled list a
few years back but on the shorted "desired skill's" list. I questioned
this and was told too many folk were leaving the trade, didnt like the
hours/wages/training/stood up all day. Even higher on the list at the time
was Pastry Chef. I know some one who was very highly skilled in all area's
of admin. She was turned down, "we have plenty of them".

Got my citizenship ASAP. Walk into AU or UK easy as im just coming home.

My sister ended up coming in as a hairdresser, not surprised they can't keep anyone tho', 13.00/hr for a fully qualified hairdresser.

Tony Nitrous
13-03-2010, 04:15 PM
When I got passed they gave me a set time to get out here for my TB test's / AU medical.
I questioned this as i'd already passed the same tests in the UK and was moving out a couple
of months after their deadline (work contract / house sale etc)

They were very firm that if I wasnt available in AU the visa WOULD expire.
( They had a set time scale for me to move out, but had planned a little longer)
Flew out for my medical and phoned in when I arrived...they said "cant do it, too busy"
I said it HAS to be done,
they said "no it doesnt, you just needed to make yourself available"

Its funny now, not quite so at the time.

Tony Nitrous
13-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Another funny one.

My application was held up.

I went to an English speaking only school. All my exams were passed in English,
I went to an English speaking only college, worked printing in English for 23 years,
I come from a family of long English decent, I filled all my appliction forms in in English.
Even all my affidavit's were written in English...etc etc etc.....you get the idea.

My application was held up because Mr Ranjit Singh in Adelaide said he didn't have
enough proof i could read or write English.

Tony OW31
13-03-2010, 04:53 PM

Another funny one.

I went to an English speaking only college, worked printing in English for 23 years,
I come from a family of long English decent, I filled all my appliction forms in in English.
Even all my affidavit's were written in English...etc etc etc.....you get the idea.

My application was held up because Mr Ranjit Singh in Adelaide said he didn't have

good job you can read and write it, cos ya can't bloody speak it[:p]

Reminds me of when I did my citizenship 'test'. I could hardly understand a word of what the the chinese woman asking me the questions was saying.

Tony Nitrous
13-03-2010, 05:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony OW31

good job you can read and write it, cos ya can't bloody speak it[:p]

I dont understand ?

Im the only one without an accent....;)

Large
13-03-2010, 05:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tone

Not at all,I admit to being slow with the citizenship,to the point of negligence even, and as I said originally, I intended to do exactly that and travel on an Australian passport.Unfortunately the timing of the trip does not allow me adequate time to become a citizen before departure...a 6 - 9 month process against a 6 - 12 week process for the renewal of my pommy passport.I also admit to considering applying for dual citizenship if possible, for the single reason of allowing my kids some bargaining power should they wish to travel and work overseas,ie England,in the future.I myself have no interest in travel to Britain for the purpose of living,Australia is my home and apart from official paper work I treat it as such.

Hey Tone, Newsflash! You can keep your European passport when or if you ever get an Aussie one. You don't have to renounce anything!!!

quote:I admire Jules for making the effort to become an Australian, as I do anyone who goes through what appears to be a very difficult process.

Yes,fair point.

quote:Like it or not mate, unless you're a citizen, you're a visitor. You've chosen to remain a visitor, and I don't begrudge you that, but you truly seem to expect to just waltz in and out of a country without having to apply for visas because "I've been here 30 fuckin years" and frankly, I don't see how your situation compares to Jules's in any way, shape or form.

I do not "truly expect" anything in the way of special treatment just because I've lived here for so long.My point in the original post was surprise at immigrations casual attitude to a fairly important point,that of making sure I had the correct return visa for re-entry into Australia.In all of the paperwork I've so far waded through and phonecalls to them on my situation (I am after all,relying on their expertise to cross t's and dot i's) this was never referred to, and excuse me if I think that not being allowed back into Australia with my family is a little important.
I didn't claim that my situation was in "any way,shape or form" comparable to Jules'.What I did say was that I can sympathise with him over what can obviously be a frustrating situation and his dealings with the Australian immgration department.

If you're not Australian (however long you've lived here), perhaps you should learn to put up with the inconvenience of having to reapply to get back in every time you leave?

Tone
13-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Righto large,I bow to your encyclopaedic knowledge of immigration law.
Remiss of me not to keep up.Maybe if I'd have left repeatedly I'd have known this.
It wouldn't be an inconvenience if being aware of the requirements was pointed out by the experts.
Which it now has.Thank you.

Large
13-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Hey Tone, I don't know shit. How do you apply for dual citizenship?

I'm pretty sure Australia will not expect you to renounce any other citizenship you hold to become an Australian.

If you ever give it a try, make sure you let me know if I'm wrong eh?

watkins
13-03-2010, 08:03 PM
lets all bask on how fucked our younger female generation are, at least everyone second girl i know has started a hairdressing apprenticeship but are too shit stupid and caught up in getting drunk to be capable of finishing it, i mean CUTTING HAIR? that's like a mans equivelent of getting paid the $13 an hour to be a beer taster. shit

MuZ
15-03-2010, 04:32 PM
it's kinda sad because it's true, but at the same time i'm not gonna complain, because without stupid 18 y.o. girls getting drunk there would be no reason for me to go out.

wackyrider
15-03-2010, 10:01 PM

Another funny one.

I can understand where you're coming from. Especially since you're from the UK. But I have the same kind of deal. Even though I am Maltese it is a bi-lingual country and I went to an English speaking school, have done my A-Level in English and also have a certificate to teach English as a foreign language.... however, I have to do an English test when tie comes to apply. It's all about the money, just like the health checks.. which by the way wasn't an issue when I first got here, but I needed to get one done after I had been here a year and was applying for my 2nd visa... Go figure :D

wackyrider
15-03-2010, 10:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tone

Yes,fair point.

Unfortunately mate, Immigration Dept won't give u any info u don't specifically ask for.

wackyrider
15-03-2010, 10:05 PM

How hard would it be to take up a collection so that Wacky can still come to the AFR? How much would you need mate?

Cheers for the offer mate, I'm flattered honestly. But I'm in the situation when I just don't know what kind of money I'm gonna fork out, so I'm just playing it safe for the moment. This way at least I can hopefully make it next year

Surt
16-03-2010, 07:35 AM
i thought ur french wackyrider thats why my comment about kosher halal cuntry sounded [:0] i no shit bout malta, i guess the descendants of tampliers and corsican and cicilian pirates live there? [:p] yohoho and a bottle of rum! ;)