PDA

View Full Version : General Info for AFR10 Updated 30 March

JackTar
01-03-2010, 08:47 PM
I will put stuff in here as I think of it but whilst it is currently in my head I better tell you all this one.

On the Friday the bar shuts at 10PM and you can't get take aways, whilst this may not seem like a big deal don't forget that it is Good Friday therefore there is not a bottle shop open in Australia all day so if you want to drink past 10PM (which I'm assuming most of you will) then you will need to bring some with you. If this is not an option then we may be able to organise something if there is enough interest (at a small profit to the club of course).

Okay team some more info -

Check in is not till 3PM however you can still get there earlier and use the bar etc while you wait for your room to be cleaned etc.

The nightclub which we will be using will be exclusively for us (we will see how that works out) until 8PM then it is open to the public and they are expecting a fairly big weekend I think by the sounds of it there could be some sort of fancy dress thing (I told them we'd come as bikers).

Parking when you get there you will see a large two story undercover car park, the underground part is where we will be parking our bikes, the gates should be open when you get there and the whole thing will be locked at night so if you need access to your bike late (I can't see a reason) then don't park it in there.

Our contact is a girl called Sera, she will tell you when you arrive which room you are in. Please be overly nice to this person she has put up with a lot of fuck arounds from us and has been very pleasant to deal with regardless of how much we did fuck her around.

This is the place:
http://www.banjopatersoninn.com.au/

This is the location:
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=banjo+paterson+inn+jindabyne&fb=1&gl=au&hq=banjo+paterson+inn&hnear=jindabyne&cid=0,0,16492778803492249428&ei=AmSxS4yJM4Hi7APGu5yrAw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CA4QnwIwAA

MuZ
02-03-2010, 05:13 PM
thats alright, i'm sure thats plenty of time to drink more than enough to never want to drink again

Large
02-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Maybe we should save the drugs till after 2200

Fight_fan
03-03-2010, 06:15 AM
What pub is it at, if I may ask? Jst found out that a mate's dad owns a pub in Jindy!

JackTar
03-03-2010, 09:40 AM
It isn't a pub mate it is an Inn.

Cruisecontrol
03-03-2010, 01:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

It isn't a pub mate it is an Inn.

Is it the same Inn you tried to tip us into for a previous NFR?

JackTar
03-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Nah that one only holds about 20 and it isn't as flash as the one we are going to. The one I was asking about for NFR belongs to a mate and it is just a lodge, no bar or anything just beds.

What do you mean tried to tip you in? I would have got nothing out of it mate I was trying to help you lot out.

Cruisecontrol
03-03-2010, 04:12 PM
It was in no way derogatory.
I meant in terms of it being a favour.

JackTar
03-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Can I please get everyone who is coming to email me their full name, phone number and email. Also I don't absolutely NEED payment yet however the sooner you can get it to me the more comfortable I will be. Make sure you put your username in the reference for the payment as I still have a payment from someone who used the reference AFR10 and I don't know who that was.

JackTar
12-03-2010, 03:19 PM
I have just been informed that the night club will be open to the public from 8PM as they have their resident DJ playing from 9pm, probably not the kind of music that most of you (oldskool) want to listen to but suck it up.

Redmohawk
12-03-2010, 03:55 PM
The inn where staying at is it the one on the left as you come into town from thredbo ? Facing the lake? if so i sayed there the other week was nice! I'm an ex night club bouncer so the doof doof is ok by me after 9 lol. As long as i get a bit of ramstine in beforehand lol.

Jup
12-03-2010, 04:58 PM

I have just been informed that the night club will be open to the public from 8PM as they have their resident DJ playing from 9pm, probably not the kind of music that most of you (oldskool) want to listen to but suck it up.

Cool, I won't bother bringing anything along after all then.

That leaves more space on the bike for grog!

davio
12-03-2010, 05:02 PM
eckies!!!! it sounds fuckin great if ur pilled off ur tits,,,,,or so im told

Fight_fan
12-03-2010, 05:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by davio

eckies!!!! it sounds fuckin great if ur pilled off ur tits,,,,,or so im told

LOL Apparently... (insert shifty eyes here)

JackTar
12-03-2010, 05:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jup

Cool, I won't bother bringing anything along after all then.

That leaves more space on the bike for grog!

If you can bring it then do Jup, that is only night time, I have no doubt there will be much alcohol consumed up untill that time as well as after.

Jup
12-03-2010, 05:57 PM
If you can bring it then do Jup, that is only night time, I have no doubt there will be much alcohol consumed up untill that time as well as after.

Roger that, will do.

I'm kind of glad since I gathered quite a collection of music I don't listen to. I'll just have to leave some clothes behind to make room for more grog :D

jakam04
12-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Im bringing the Party truck along for this trip so we will have a portable stereo so to speak lol...

Jarrod

chopiesel
30-03-2010, 04:20 PM
iv got a 47 ltr arb fridge in my fourby so i got room for some coldies after it shuts....but the club there gets packed!!!! its the first place on the left as you get into town from canberra.

and i got kicked out last june for punching a in the mouth...

Large
30-03-2010, 04:47 PM
trannie?

Large
30-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Ski instructor?

Large
30-03-2010, 04:48 PM
cop?

Large
30-03-2010, 04:49 PM
is there a prize for guessing right?

chopiesel
30-03-2010, 04:51 PM
hahahahahaha if you guessed im a retard then yes...."guy"

jakam04
30-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Ive also got my 40l Engel fridge too :)... but it will be full of bourbin for Russ, Lynton and I lol

NZSF1
01-04-2010, 06:17 AM
Good to see your AFR has carried on! We'll have a beer for you over here in NZ at our parallel AFR! One day to go bring it on!!

chopiesel
01-04-2010, 03:34 PM
ill be driving down in my gunmetal grey triton extra cab with grey canvas canopy on the back....

First guy on a bike to overtake me on the way down and flip me the bird gets free set of the mugs i got done.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1270170794.jpg

JackTar
01-04-2010, 07:26 PM
What time are you leaving and where from? I might get you before you even get on the Monaro :)

Gitzy
01-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Pole Slave here:(:(.. Have fun you fuckers :D, and take lots and lots of pics for stay at home losers like me to whinge over.. ride and drive safe, have a ball, get blind and wacky and get home the same way you gots there UPRIGHT.. CHEERS ALL [8D]

Large
02-04-2010, 04:10 AM
Fuck it's early

VFighteR
02-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Oh master of the pix....of all ppl i'd thought you'd be going! Who's gonna look after the visual side of the AFR??? ;)

...im a pole slave too mate :(

Have a good time SQUEEZERS!!

Gitzy
02-04-2010, 05:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by VFighteR

Oh master of the pix....of all ppl i'd thought you'd be going! Who's gonna look after the visual side of the AFR??? ;)

...im a pole slave too mate :(

Have a good time SQUEEZERS!!

I'm poor mate, missus lost her jobski. so i'm grounded till i have more than $2 in the bank.. :(:( I sold some parts off the R1 and the money went straight to EXBEN for parts..[:I][:I]