PDA

View Full Version : g`day fromt he gold coast

evil zed
20-02-2010, 09:40 PM
hi one and all. i'm a pomgolian and been here 4 years and love it. recently seperated (from most of my bloody money too) and looking to get back into the biker/streetfighter scene i left in in the UK.(or north west europe as it's now known??) my last ride there was a modded z900 with gixer running gear and bored out. i'm living on the northrn end of the gold coast yatala/ormeau and wondering if there are any meetups that regularily take place anywhere. i know theres a few bikes down at the bearded dragon on the weekend and up at the eagle hights hotel and tamborine mountain, but don't really know of anywhere else to make a nuisance of myself. I've got a '98 triumph speed triple which i'm looking to modify when finances allow and love me rock music (something else i'd like to get back into but again struggling to find any regular venues for bands and the like)

sorry to sound like a sad old git but, starting over is a pain in the arse and a friendly face or two would be a good way to start.

by the way the names steve, but all my mates call me..............
well, steve. c yous.

Tony Nitrous
20-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Stones Corner Hotel (at Stones Corner!) Brissy South Side.
Bikes/Babes/Beer/Bullshit most Friday nights.

evil zed
21-02-2010, 03:40 AM
just googled it, looks a bit posh??!!
might give it a go though. anything for a good night out.

Tony Nitrous
21-02-2010, 06:18 AM
Several of the guys i ride with get down there.
Busa/B-King/lots of sportsbikes-Naked bikes.
Everyone stands or sits outside for a fed and drink.
Late bar inside.

evil zed
22-02-2010, 03:44 AM
i'm in the uk till march 7th but will defo be getting down there the following friday (12th)
i will be posting on here a few times before then so anyone else who's thinking of taking a trip there for a couple of pots and a chat let me know.
thanks for the feedback too, catch yous later.