PDA

View Full Version : free accomodation

davio
14-02-2010, 09:17 AM
have made this offer before ,its basically a permenant one, we are at bruthen at the sth end of the omeo rd approx 20 km from bairnsdale
we have a granny flat out the back, sleeps 4 (or 5 if u like spooning ur mates arse)its about 3hrs to the island from here. first in best dressed. email to davio860@hotmail
of course if u ride a honda there will be a 2 bourbon can surcharge to cover my shame

revken
17-02-2010, 04:39 PM
One day mate. My nan came from Bruthen, nice little town

megareg
17-02-2010, 06:43 PM
And I'm a Gelantipy boy, the Buchan to Gelantipy road is a cracker, but yeah, nothing wrong with Bruthen, just don't know when I'll be riding back down there....

davio
18-02-2010, 04:09 PM
give me till the end of april and the bike will be goin (fuckin finally) u can stop the night and well do the omeo run

VFighteR
19-02-2010, 01:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by davio

have made this offer before ,its basically a permenant one, we are at bruthen at the sth end of the omeo rd approx 20 km from bairnsdale
we have a granny flat out the back, sleeps 4 (or 5 if u like spooning ur mates arse)its about 3hrs to the island from here. first in best dressed. email to davio860@hotmail
of course if u ride a honda there will be a 2 bourbon can surcharge to cover my shame

LOL :P