PDA

View Full Version : L.E.D. indicators

wackyrider
13-02-2010, 11:24 AM
I have seen before when people have just the L.E.D.'s drilled though the fairing/plastics being used as an indicator. Thinking of doing the same thing for the front, but have no idea how its done or where to but the stuff from.

If not, Rod, do u still have the link for the indicators you were gonna put on the kwaka?? The LED strip

Iceman
13-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Hey Jules, I got my front ones front R-Rated parts in WA. They are set in a clear silicon type stuff.

VFighteR
13-02-2010, 03:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by wackyrider

I have seen before when people have just the L.E.D.'s drilled though the fairing/plastics being used as an indicator. Thinking of doing the same thing for the front, but have no idea how its done or where to but the stuff from.

If not, Rod, do u still have the link for the indicators you were gonna put on the kwaka?? The LED strip

Yeah, Steve at RatedR's pretty good. But you mat need to get a indicator relay to cope with the LED's as they flash too fast without that relay - Check with the supplier before you buy anyway

VFighteR
13-02-2010, 03:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by wackyrider

Check this - Its just what im talking about
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18575

oldskool
13-02-2010, 05:31 PM
should ask those of us you know to have them. R rated

wackyrider
13-02-2010, 07:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by oldskool

should ask those of us you know to have them. R rated

oh yeah, u got them in your tail unit don't you

Do u have their website?

Jup
13-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Would this be it?

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/RatedR-Custom-Motorcycle-Parts__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I'm just looking at the LED blinkers for my strom (including the integrated rear) and I'm getting horny!

wackyrider
13-02-2010, 11:06 PM
RatedR on ebay don't seem to have what I want and I have not been able to find R Rated

fimpBIKES
14-02-2010, 05:53 PM
send him an email mate, he's a good bloke :D

Slain
14-02-2010, 09:03 PM
mine were just led strips. i think they were 13 led but if you cut them in odd numbers (5, 7 etc) they still work. mine cost 12 bucks posted from hong kong off ebay.
just look up orange led strip