PDA

View Full Version : the royal visit to QLD

Jockney Rebel
13-02-2010, 04:27 AM
ok any of you lot up for a decent ride next saturday ?
ive asked the boss if i can have the day off and hes said no u lazy fuckwit ,so i told him to stick his job up his arse and i m going anayway....[8D]
just an aside ..the other day some dozy bird told me she was going to complain to my boss about my driving so i gave her the fone number to talk to him [haveing multiple accents is great in these circumstnces .so ive been given an official verbal warning as well ]:D

BOHEMION
15-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Move to QLD already... Im keen for this said ride

jakam04
15-02-2010, 01:54 PM
The way the missus and Kids are giving me the shits, I will be thankful for an excuse to get out of the fucking house.... today being one of those days.... 7 days and counting till I go back to work after over 2 months at home...

Gix11
15-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Got a Music Festival this weekend mate, can't make it. Maybe catch up on Friday arvo or something?

336LJ
16-02-2010, 03:28 AM
im keen either friday or saturdee - keep us updated.
how much time you all got?
Over the range via The Head rd to Killarney and back isn't too bad, been over twice in the ute but never on the bike reckon it would be awesome. bout 2hrs one way tho..

whichever day I'm not riding I wanna get to the show.

MONO
16-02-2010, 06:23 AM
The Head rd to Killarney and back isn't too bad,

That's a great ride doesn't that include Rathdowney

ROB00.44
19-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Im allways up for a rideday if weather ok mite drum up some guys from work to come along what time and where are you thinking of leaving from

Tony Nitrous
20-02-2010, 02:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by MONO

...then back up through Lion's Rd.
Low gears, plenty of rev's, keep it tight and lively

YEEEEE-HAAAAA !!!!!

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6726/copyoflion1.jpg

336LJ
24-02-2010, 01:36 AM

It does if you go that way, but because I wasn't sure if the servo would be open at killarney on a saturday, we went boonah way and filled up.

If you go from bris - rathdowney - along rath-boonah rd - boonah, then killarney its a mad ride!

quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

YEEEEE-HAAAAA !!!!!

The only bad part about going over the mountain and getting to lions rd from the head rd, is the road to woodenbong - what a fucking cunt of an excuse for a road - Did it in the missusez car and it was raped.
lions rd is awesome on its own, especially the part down the end with the big black line thru the speed sign "drive to suit conditions" pity its not real long, its a bit of a workout on this big fat barge of a bike tho! (as my adventure into the undergrowth has proven) haha

Jockney Rebel
24-02-2010, 12:32 PM
well never got to do any of that ..was too busy only got a few hours on friday on my bros bike but hey .....nice place did get to the show on saturday and bumped into shane, jarrod and nigel later on [sorry we had to leave quickly cols missus was real ill ] etc

MONO
24-02-2010, 06:59 PM
All good Jim just good to see ya been to long

jakam04
24-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Was great to catch up again mate. Only 35 days till AFR and drinks at your place on the way down ;)

Yamie
26-02-2010, 08:13 AM
Hey Jim just glad to see you made it home alright it was a long day day for you:)

boris
26-02-2010, 08:41 AM
how many cups of coffee did u get through on that weekend jim I bet u were buzzing lol sounds like u had a shitload to do and little time to do it glad that wheel didn't fall off that woulda fucked the works

Jockney Rebel
26-02-2010, 06:07 PM
yeah mark it turned out to be the brake pads lol [although the loose bearing didnt help] and yeah i was knackered

boris
28-02-2010, 09:53 PM
are these the $700 brake pads lol or are they on their way from the uk? bloody tragedy vans

Jockney Rebel
01-03-2010, 03:32 AM
nah i mamaged to get a set of 45 buck ones froma mate of mine

juganaught
01-03-2010, 05:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

YEEEEE-HAAAAA !!!!!

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6726/copyoflion1.jpg
those dippers on the lions road are wicked!

juganaught
20-03-2010, 06:37 PM
I'll be up around that way tomorro