PDA

View Full Version : google this..

336LJ
12-02-2010, 04:03 PM
wish I knew when they were comin out this way...

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glance/1011027/scuba-pair-ambush-google-van

MuZ
12-02-2010, 05:09 PM
HA thats gold, when i was in ulladulla over the holidays one of them was crusing round the town. The funny shit is the prick cut me off when i was on the postie bike headin to a mates place, i got on the horn and gave him the finger, it would be awesome if that goes on google maps or whatever it is they're doing

336LJ
12-02-2010, 07:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by MuZ

HA thats gold, when i was in ulladulla over the holidays one of them was crusing round the town. The funny shit is the prick cut me off when i was on the postie bike headin to a mates place, i got on the horn and gave him the finger, it would be awesome if that goes on google maps or whatever it is they're doing

check the road that u were on I think its been updated again. might depend where tho, I swear if I don't find at least ONE car doing a burnout on google maps, anywhere in the world, I'll try do one myself.

Jockney Rebel
13-02-2010, 04:24 AM
lol just noticed ur sig luke lol nice one u up for a ride when i get up there next week ?

MuZ
13-02-2010, 10:43 AM
dam it i checed street view and i'm not there. this and wet roads has wrecked my saturday morning

336LJ
14-02-2010, 05:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

lol just noticed ur sig luke lol nice one u up for a ride when i get up there next week ?

ken' oath mate. just got my zx9 back haven't sat on that fat shit heap for 6 months first ride last week to work. was gonna roll right past n keep goin up the mountain!

Whats the details where you headin? and what days? been on the forum for all this time, and never ACTUALLY run into another member! i think its the fear of being touched innapropriately by older drunken beardy men that keeps me in the shadows.

336LJ
14-02-2010, 05:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by MuZ

dam it i checed street view and i'm not there. this and wet roads has wrecked my saturday morning

yeah my missus saw em down the street from us but i checked, no updates. that and cops arcing up and getting hostile at me for flexing my rights to know what bullshit they are subjecting me to, ruined my saturday.
5am and I'm still shitty.

Jockney Rebel
14-02-2010, 09:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

ken' oath mate. just got my zx9 back haven't sat on that fat shit heap for 6 months first ride last week to work. was gonna roll right past n keep goin up the mountain!

Whats the details where you headin? and what days? been on the forum for all this time, and never ACTUALLY run into another member! i think its the fear of being touched innapropriately by older drunken beardy men that keeps me in the shadows.

ill be up on thursday but well busy at the show
fridays probably a winner ,a
s is saturday when ill be north of brissy at me bros [ill try and persude him to fire up his Bonnie and actually ride the thing ]
sunday morining should be a winner too but ill be racing around inthe van inthe arvo collecting shit for the return journey
and you should be worried about bearded older geezahs ...cept this one lol:D

336LJ
16-02-2010, 01:02 AM

quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

ill be up on thursday but well busy at the show
fridays probably a winner ,a
s is saturday when ill be north of brissy at me bros [ill try and persude him to fire up his Bonnie and actually ride the thing ]
sunday morining should be a winner too but ill be racing around inthe van inthe arvo collecting shit for the return journey
and you should be worried about bearded older geezahs ...cept this one lol:D

dija get my email? [8D]