PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Park Race 13th &14th

DCRacing
10-02-2010, 04:02 PM
I am hoping to be there, i think Crazymofo will be there, is there anyone else heading down?
All i need to get back is my suspension, fairings, and get the bike put together and i am right...........
Yeah no worries.......

lurch
10-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Seriously thinking about going for a look on Saturday. What time does it all kick off?

Tony OW31
10-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Hey James, how long would it take to get to from my place?

crazymofo
10-02-2010, 08:18 PM
i wont be going now, i cant get in on the trackday, so they wont let me race on the weekend. fucked indeed, but not much i can do.

i'll just be hanging to line up at the start of the SDC on march the 27th

cheers.joe.

DCRacing
11-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Mate i have struck out as well, Suspension is having issues with the gold valves and the fairings haven't left Melbourne yet.....
So till next race then...... March 27th & 28th The Southern Downs Challenge Round 1.
Then i suppose i should get the Bimota sorted for the Bears meet on 8th of May........
Who wants to throw copius amounts of money at me so i can do all this??????

Tony, it would take about 2 hours to head out there, it is about 150km away but you have to go over Cunninghams gap, could be a good ride, just not sure what tracks you could take that would give you a bit of fun.

Joe, will try to plan it out for the next one, have you got tyre warmers etc yet?

robmac
11-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Just did an oil change change on the track bike and remembered I took an engine mounting bolt out for the Blade!! Quick trip to the bolt shop and I'm back on track : )
Weather forecast is looking good for the big burning ball in the sky!!

crazymofo
14-02-2010, 01:07 PM
james,

yeah got warmers and f/r stands from Tim @ superbikesupply.com.au

he has come on board and is looking after me in a few things.... not bad considering i havent even turn a wheel in anger yet!

still have to sort out a generator tho.

just taking a break from making new engine case sliders and re-lockwiring things to the bike.. will throw piccies up soon when its all back together.

in a way im glad i didnt get to go this weekend, as i had a mate out there for the MP trackday, they are running the "D" track, and he said it was so much hard work on a liter bike.... reckons it was like running on a go kart circut. left it in 2nd and had an automatic bike for the day lol. but i love tight technical shit so i doubt id complain like my mate does lol.

doing lakeside trackday next sunday as a shakedown of the bike... next thing i need to do is source some proper tyres for the bike... gixxer thou's munch thru rear M3's lol.

really looking forward to the SDC tho....

cheers.joe.

robmac
14-02-2010, 08:55 PM
I went out to Morgan on Friday for a bit of go kart action and had a ball. The little 600 on its maiden ride didn't miss a beat even with two idiots screaming the life out of it in two different sessions for the whole day. Not bad for a cheapie bought unseen from Sydney!! Running the new GPRA-11 Dunlops and they were great too, masses of feedback and not one moment all day. A litre bike would have been fun alright around the shorter circuit, tell your mate to harden up and just enjoy laying big black darkies out of every corner : ) think of the throttle control he would learn lol

Great day : )

Getting excited again just thinking about it!!