PDA

View Full Version : Pink Ribbons on the Ends of Bars- gay or good

fimpBIKES
04-01-2007, 08:31 PM
I'm a bit over pink ribbons on the ends of my bars and have never really liked baskets on the hangers.
But lots of guys go with them, so each to their own.

I don't know if making an pink ribbon a foot longer to go "gay" or even longer again to go under "uber-gay" would affect performance, but I personally prefer seeing the ribbons out there in the breeze.
All the rest look like something is missing off the bike(which of course, could be the point).

So the question is, what do people think of the long pink ribbons on the bars and baskets over the front compared to normal?
If you had the money, would you spend it to convert yours to have both ribbons AND a basket or would you rather invest in something slightly gayer like a vespa or a honda?

trx900
04-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Honda gay? No you have got to be a hard man to ride a Honda, hard as a rock so you can give it to other hard men on their Honda's

Iceman
04-01-2007, 08:56 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/63354329652818.jpg
Pink ribbons are alright. Personally I prefer sparkly ones.

devo
04-01-2007, 08:59 PM
I asked that Stormtrooper Mate of yours Fimp what he is doin and you know what eh said.:)
"Fucken Nothin"[:0]
Oh and Iceman where is your helmet and boots you know your setting a bad example I mean lets just say you fell off in that kitchen of yours you would have blood everywhere and i don't think Mrs Iceman wants to really spend all her time cleaning up your mess :D and buy the way Icey I do prefer the sparkly ones to.[8D] Good Pic.

fimpBIKES
04-01-2007, 09:02 PM
hahaha, i thought he was "feeling the force"

and icey, you got my vote at the fools run [:X]

BillyWhizz888
04-01-2007, 09:09 PM
Its a bit of a worry reading this thread :D

sharky
04-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Hey Ice, I see you've finished the GS...:D

Iceman
04-01-2007, 10:17 PM
quote:Original post by Sharky
Hey Ice, I see you've finished the GS...Ha fuck'n ha :(

Rocket
04-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Fuck, someone found my original post !

kevkatana
04-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Bugger it sharky, you beat me to it:)
BTW Clint. Buy a razor. Starting to look like a mullet.:D
What about sissy bars?[xx(]

TurboKat
05-01-2007, 09:10 AM
L.O.FUCKING.L. :D:D:D You bunch of crazy kidders :D
Fimp, I'm not sure if you're taking the piss with this topic or not but I feel that you've failed to take into consideration the most important STREETFIGHTER performance & safety accessory - the bright orange whippy flag [:0]
It's contribution to style, performance & visibility can't be overlooked when planning one's STREETFIGHTER build.
I expect to see several cutting edge 'FIGHTERS sporting one at this years Fools Run. [:o)]

sharky
05-01-2007, 09:26 AM
quote:I expect to see several cutting edge 'FIGHTERS sporting one at this years Fools Run.

Won't be one on yours then TK .....:D

Kamakazebusa
05-01-2007, 09:56 AM
WTF....now iv'e seen everything. Right i calling the phycho ward to come collect u boys in the back of the wagon.

zx12argh
05-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Forget pink ribbons - forget orange flags. I'm going the ultimate hardcore accesorie.

Spokey Dokies.

Though to get the right size I have to use fishing bouys. they make a nice clicking noise when i come up to the lights though and my mum says i am hella cool

scotty mac
05-01-2007, 02:12 PM
na i'm going old skool with the playing card n peg..:D:D

WATEVR
05-01-2007, 02:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by scotty mac

na i'm going old skool with the playing card n peg..:D:D

yeah the ace of spades held on with a peg......cool as[8D]