PDA

View Full Version : ANDRA 10.5 RULIES

geffro
02-06-2006, 01:48 PM
THE CURRENT ANDRA RULE BOOK SECTION 9.10 STATES THAT ALL MOTORCYCLES QUIKER THAN 10.5 SEC 1/4 MILE OR 6.50 SEC 1/8TH MILE MUST UNDER GO TECHNICAL INSPECTION EVERY TWO YEARS. THIS IS NORMALLY BASED ON AN ODDS AND EVENS BASIS WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR ANDRA LICENCE NUMBER.IT ALSO STATES THAT ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS NO TECH INSPECTION HISTORY MUST UNDER GO INSPECTION AS A NEW VEHICLE. FAILURE TO OBSERVE THIS RULE WILL MEAN IMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION.
ALL MOTORCYLES THAT HAVE A MODIFIED SWING ARM IE LENGTHEND,MODIFIED BRAKES AND OR FRAME REGARDLESS WETHER THEY RUN QUICKER THAN THE 10.5/6.50 CUTTOFF.
ONE OR TWO DAYS ARE NORMALLY SCEDULED FOR TECH INSPECTIONS IN EACH STATE. IF YOUR A BANNANA BENDER NTH QLD YOU CAN CONTACT KEN MELVIN DIVISION DIRECTOR ON 07 4779 8288, IF FROM STHN QLD CONTACT TREVOR SLAUGHTER ON 0417 855 148 I AM SURE THAT THEY WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS RE THIS.
P.S TECH INSPECTIONS ARE NOT A REVENUE RAISING FARCE BUT ARE THER TO PROTECT THE DRIVERS AND SPECTATORS OF THE SPORT AND BELIEVE ME IVE SEEN SOME VEHICLES AT INSPECTIONS THAT YOUD BE SCARED JUST TO SIT IN LET ALONE TRY TO PUT IT DOWN THE 1/4.
SO IF YOU WANT TO PUT IT DOWN THE QUARTER GIVE ONE OF THESE TWO GUYS A BUZZ.

03gixxerpilot
02-06-2006, 03:21 PM
geffro thanks for the info what about andra licences vers day licences is it the case that we would have to have full andra licences as well

02-06-2006, 06:24 PM
thanks Bro,gota love the S.E QLD inspectors name...Trevor Slaughter. Now im gunna change my name to Davo Destruction

Large
02-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Looks like the Kat needs to be inspected.....

willow
02-06-2006, 07:20 PM
G'day Geffro. Do you know a guy named Neil from Executive?

02-06-2006, 10:10 PM
Clive,spoke to the Guru tonight.looks like ya need a tech inspection no matter weather ya runnin day licence or ANDRA licence if ya under 10.5 at any ANDRA event,like i said before ya can run under 10.5 on any bike but will be disqualiffied and only alowed 1 run.ANDRA run free tech inspection days all round the country twice a year but you will neesd to contact the NTH QLD Inspector to find out when.Best ya get it inspected(no matter what class) so you can give Jay Upton a run for his money on his supercharged 1400cc 1700hp triumph.
by the way mate,if you guys wanna come down for straightliners,you are more than welcome to stay at my pad on the way,its only about 4 hours or less from my house and we are headin down on the friday.
cheers mate

03gixxerpilot
03-06-2006, 05:39 AM
Thanks davo I'll have to see the bose and get some time off and them i'll have to see the other "boss" ( minister for war and finance ) to see if she will finance my trip down there, I'll get gack to you soon on that.